just wondering...besides not being in that area.. where is a good place to be during a tornado? storm cellars are out since we dont have one...we have a safe room surrounded(Not all 4 sides ) with cinder blocks/concrete/(those pipe like things that they put in the walls to stable buildings like metal pipes or whatever)..is that good for a tornado or what? any help or suggestions would be appreciative.
? wow. i think im not that much of a man (not being racist but id rather have a gang of black people facing me than a tornado.) ok????????????????????????????????????????????
Canada

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
I'm deadly afraid of those things and we don't have them here.

Go basement and pray man, those things are from the devil!
if a tornados coming, just start flying a kite. then you can steer. hit cows for X2 score multiplier! watch out for four by fours!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Eternal_Death
I'm deadly afraid of those things and we don't have them here.

Go basement and pray man, those things are from the devil!

yeah sadly i dont have a basement..i was thinking go out of town for a few days and check weather there.. but anyways thanks.
Quote by Zugunruhe
if a tornados coming, just start flying a kite. then you can steer. hit cows for X2 score multiplier! watch out for four by fours!

Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
i have always heard that laying in a bathtub with a mattress covering you is the next best thing to chillin in your basement.

thats what i have heard so if it works or not idk.....lol
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
^yup. Closets and central rooms work well too.

TS, you in tornado alley too?
Nope, no sig here.
Dig yourself a big hole, lay inside it and cover it with something.

or if you don't have a basement go to your friends house.
We have tornadoes where I'm at all the time. Usually when the sirens go off everybody runs outside to see it. Every once in a while it's like "****, get back inside!"
Quote by 6079 Smith W
We have tornadoes where I'm at all the time. Usually when the sirens go off everybody runs outside to see it. Every once in a while it's like "****, get back inside!"

Tornado alarm goes off and everyone goes outside?
You must live in the south.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Tornado alarm goes off and everyone goes outside?
You must live in the south.

They are not really that scary, to be honest. Not when you have atleast ten every year. If a funnell cloud is right on top of you it's time to go into the basement but I've sat on my porch and watched tornadoes off in the distance. A town or two get's destroyed here every year but I won't tell you exactly where because I like my ass virginity.
When Mother Nature gets too much time on her hands and leaves the kitchen, if even for a moment, natural disasters happen.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by 6079 Smith W

Thats what it is like here too. It seems like the only time you see a lot of people outside is when there is a tornado warning.

I really don't worry much about them. I have a basement though. They always told us in school to do what NoLaurelTree000 wrote if we didn't have a basement.