REQ:"Closer" by Gavin Degraw; [Chords] Help on just this part (clip of it included)

I have almost all the chords to this unreleased song but Im just missing the chords for the Bridge (bridges are the evilest!) heres the clip it's only 15 secs long -

http://download.yousendit.com/093A006F2B604AB2

"I held you in closer I held you in closer"
= D chord. Then I know after for a brief moment it goes to F. After that I don't know where to go. I know there is a C chord somewhere towards the end.

I can follow the bass line and extract the notes but when I try to play them as chords, to sing with or play a melody with, it doesnt fit.
I think it goes Dmajor F major,Fmajor Cmajor,Cmajor Asharp major then G major.I think the walking bass line just implies the Fmajor chord The Asharp chord seems to go down to A in the piano but I think it just a passing note.Keyboards always screw me up so I could be wrong.
thanks man. that was my first post and you made it great.

i think those are correct it makes sense. but i cant seem to get it to fit in when i play it. the timing is hard i guess.
Quote by kinkmachine
I think it goes Dmajor F major,Fmajor Cmajor,Cmajor Asharp major then G major.I think the walking bass line just implies the Fmajor chord The Asharp chord seems to go down to A in the piano but I think it just a passing note.Keyboards always screw me up so I could be wrong.

hey i forgot to ask, did you mean slash chords?: D/F, F/Cmajor, C/A#, G

or did you just forget some commas?: Dmajor(,) F major,Fmajor(,) Cmajor,Cmajor(,) Asharp major, then G major
Yeah just regular major chords(the second one),I think that bass part is just an ascending line walking up to the fifth note of the F chord.You could do the same thing on guitar with octave chords if you wanted to.It's kinda hard to hear the guitar because the keyboard so that's my best guess.
thanks man you made my first topic good.

i think the timing is hard because its different than the rest of the song. i found that after the D chord I can play:

(2 F chords quickly)
(4 C chords with slightly different timing)
(2 F chords quickly)

(some weird gap...in this part of the bridge, there is only percussion for a brief moment)

(1 C chord on a different octave)
(1 Bb chord on that different octave)
(land on G chord)

It somehow works
I think I was a little off about the chords,and it's kinda hard to explain on a thread.So I posted an audio file on my profile to help explain it better.I played along with the clip and put my guitar on the right speaker so you can hear if it sounds right.The only part I'm not sure is at the very very end because it cuts off.Check it out at http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kinkmachine/
man i hate you for being that nice to me! many thanks man. i appreciated that, maybe more than most would because im used to not getting any help at all. i'll try to post my own audio reply as well.