Poll: Do you think Dave mustaine is an assh***
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think Dave mustaine is an assh***
Yes (im a f*****)
11 39%
F*** no!!!
17 61%
Voters: 28.
Sure he has beef with everyone, but that doesn't make him an asshat, does it?

What do you mean, I hurt your feelings?
I didnt know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, I aint kind?
Im just not your kind.
What do you mean, I couldnt be president, of the united states of america?
Tell me something, its still we the people, right?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
he's a lot better than he used to be. he just rubs people the wrong way (that sounds kinky)
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
on the dave navarro show he still mentions bonking kirk's girlfriend. what a immature ****!!!

but he is awesome at guitar
From every interview i've ever read of him, he does sound like a pretentious arsehole. But i don't know him in person and neither does, most likely, anyone on this site. So we're in no position to judge.
And it's rare to find an interview of a famous/ well-established musician where they don't sound up-themselves, even if they're not in real life
He is metal's biggest wanker, not just because of his arguments with other bands, it's the constant changing of his lineup which annoys me, if he kept spirits high in his band, they'd probably still make decent music.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
If it was on the basis that he can't stop getting into arguments, then I'd be a hypocrite, but I still think he's a faggot regardless, however you TS are more of a fag than he is
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Yes. Yes, he is one of the biggest assholes in metal and I wish he'd just go away. Preferably somewhere in the past, like in '82.
I don't like his voice when he's singing (except for sweating bullets), but I'm not after that, the reason that I don't like him is because he got kicked-out from Metallica.