the website!

I don't really think that men are better than women, so don't go all ape**** on me, okay.

Anyway, enjoy lol.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/top-ten/
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at May 4, 2008,
Theres vids on Ytube where he goes over the messeges left on his answer machine. Hes got soft jazz piano in the back ground and its just epic.

I love girls, even if they are inferior.
I love how his #1 reason is men have penises. Nothing gay at all
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Preid
Theres vids on Ytube where he goes over the messeges left on his answer machine. Hes got soft jazz piano in the back ground and its just epic.

I love girls, even if they are inferior.

Links por favor?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
the website!

I don't really think that men are better than women, so don't go all ape**** on me, okay.

Anyway, enjoy lol.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/top-ten/

Why not? We can write our names in the snow with nothing but our urine.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

So can women? It's just... harder?
Quote by bequickorbedead
Girls are better, we have boobs.

/thread

But guise have p3n0rz!!!1!!eleven!1
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by bequickorbedead

/thread

Please name for me the benefits of breasts. I do hear girls complaining about them a lot. They don't sound so great over here.
D:
Signature.
I'm pretty sure women can spell 'women' correctly. Way to go, TS. You just failed males everywhere.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Regression
So can women? It's just... harder?

I demand proof. Everytime I asked a girl to do it, they wouldn't. But I'm under the impression that its because they can't.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Read his website! It is a showcasing of lulz!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yeah, they have to shuffle around whilst squatting creating an unholy mess.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Ichimaru
I'm pretty sure women can spell 'women' correctly. Way to go, TS. You just failed males everywhere.

It's 4 in the ****ing morning over here, give me a break!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by bequickorbedead

/thread

Males can have boobs too, ya know. Except women's boobs don't send shivers down my spine.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
no one is better then someone else . except that we are all better then dick masterson!
Quote by The Madcap
There's a reason God made our penises like little hoses.

Because he knew we'd all get kicks from peeing in the snow, then laughing at women when they fail.

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
Because he knew we'd all get kicks from peeing in the snow, then laughing at women when they fail.

Yeah, I think that's a good reason for them getting lower wages. I mean think about it.. Say there's a fire, and for some reason none of the fire extinguishers are working. Who is going to put it out? The man. Because he can pee it out. If a woman tries it, she'll get burned. So, basically... as an insurance policy, men should make more money. But just so the feminists don't jump on my case, I guess if a woman is pregnant, she should make the same amount. Because there's the chance that she me be able to put it out with breast milk or something.
Quote by vintage x metal

Everyone knows the word for a female sheep is ewe, but what about the male word? There isn’t one because sheep is something men are not.

Ummmm mmen sheep = sheep?

He's such an idiot
Quote by Preid

Awesome

I had to troll a bit in the comments, too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by andyscoot
Ummmm mmen sheep = sheep?

He's such an idiot

Men Sheep = Sheep?

The **** are you going on about? Ever heard of the term ram?
D:
Signature.