Page 1 of 2
I know lots of people reply to these kinds of topics with "Dude, The Pit isn't filled with doctors", but it isn't that serious.

Last night I just had a typical night of sleep. I got up this morning at 12:00. Nothing unusual. It's been 18 hours and 30 minutes. I'm not tired at all. I've stayed up this long before, but I'm usually horribly tired by this time.

Anybody else have something like this, or any suggestions as to what's going on with me, if anything?
Done anything unusual today?

Happens to me somewhat regularly - screws up my rhythm for days.
Omg Get To A Doc Quick!
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Quote by Flying Couch
Done anything unusual today?

Happens to me somewhat regularly - screws up my rhythm for days.
Not really. The only thing I can think of is that I have a very small cold, nothing more than a stuffy nose, really. But this has never happened when I'm sick, or ever, really....
I thought this was going to be about you getting a date. I jest, I jest.

You're fine, sometimes people just don't need much sleep. I regularly stay awake for 24 hours.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by soulflyV
You've become immortal.

Hmmmm. Quite possible. The only way to test this theory is for The Madcap to step in front of a train.
Madcap do you have a laptop and a webcam so we can monitor this experiment?

Not unusual man. You get the right combination of endorphins flowing and tiredness will be delayed. But man you gonna crash good later.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by soulflyV
You've become immortal.

I love you're Avatar! I read what you say then look at it. It ensures lulz.
Happens to me quite frequently, why do you bother anyway?
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by Jackal58
Hmmmm. Quite possible. The only way to test this theory is for The Madcap to step in front of a train.
Madcap do you have a laptop and a webcam so we can monitor this experiment?

Quote by Jackal58
Not unusual man. You get the right combination of endorphins flowing and tiredness will be delayed. But man you gonna crash good later.
Just hope it's late enough to not mess with your sleeping schedule.
Obviously you're a:
-Vampire
-Superhero
-Pedophile
-Insomniac
-Cafeine Addict
-Tobbler
-All of the above

Quote by NielsWho
-Vampire
Pizza without garlic sucks.
Quote by NielsWho
-Superhero
Aren't we all?
Quote by NielsWho
-Pedophile
I'm not that lonely...yet...
Quote by NielsWho
-Insomniac
Wouldn't be surprised.
Quote by NielsWho
-Cafeine Addict
Damn straight.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I thought this was going to be about you getting a date. I jest, I jest.

You're fine, sometimes people just don't need much sleep. I regularly stay awake for 24 hours.

awww that's mean
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by The Madcap
It's 6:45 here....anybody know what time McDonalds opens?
I believe they're open all night around here. I haven't been to McDonalds in years, though.
Quote by The Madcap
Pizza without garlic sucks.Aren't we all?I'm not that lonely...yet...Wouldn't be surprised.Damn straight.

Touché

It's 1:50 PM here, time for lunch..

Quote by NielsWho
Touché

It's 1:50 PM here, time for lunch..
It's 7:51 AM here. I've been up all night because I was dealing with the aforementioned screwy sleeping rhythm..
Do you guys think being sad could have anything to do with it? I'm kind of depressed today. It was Prom night at my school, and I'm a senior. I know I could have got a date there, but I really didn't have the money to go, so it's been a bit of a melancholy night for me.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
So what have you had to eat today?
McDonald's Chicken McNuggets, and Beef Fajita Tacos from a Taqueria. Nothing out of the odinary.
Quote by The Madcap
McDonald's Chicken McNuggets, and Beef Fajita Tacos from a Taqueria. Nothing out of the odinary.

So a nice balanced diet you have there.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by The Madcap
Do you guys think being sad could have anything to do with it? I'm kind of depressed today. It was Prom night at my school, and I'm a senior. I know I could have got a date there, but I really didn't have the money to go, so it's been a bit of a melancholy night for me.
Entirely possible, and that sucks dude. I couldn't get a date to mine.
Last edited by Flying Couch at May 4, 2008,
Quote by The Madcap

Sure it can.
And sorry to here about the Prom dude. If it's any consolation I never went to one either.
I haven't slept in 30 years.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The Madcap

Y'know, I tend to keep my kids away from that kinda stuff, food with plenty of additives ect, most of the time because it makes them hyper and stops them sleeping at night.
Any of this sounding familiar to you yet?

EDIT; sorry about your prom night bud, that sucks and could also be a contributing factor for your wide awakeness. I know when something's bugging me, it keeps me awake at nights.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at May 4, 2008,
Quote by Atomic48
Here, this should calm you down.

Nice
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Jackal58
Sure it can.
And sorry to here about the Prom dude. If it's any consolation I never went to one either.
I haven't slept in 30 years.

It wasn't as big a deal for me as it was for other people I knew. I never really got bothered by the fact that I was going until Thursday or Friday. I still wish I could have gone, but I rarely go to big social gatherings because I hate being in crowded areas.

Although it looks like no hot passionate after-Prom delight for me.....

Any by "hot passionate after-Prom delight" I mean sexual intercourse.
Quote by The Madcap
It's 6:45 here....anybody know what time McDonalds opens?

I thought they were 24/7.
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Quote by Donkey Fly
So a nice balanced diet you have there.
Heh, I've been trying to lay off McDonalds, but where I live (in a fatass redneck city in Texas) there aren't a lot of places nearby to eat that aren't so bad.
Quote by pbiggie
awww that's mean

Its not mean, it like when a pot calls a kettle black. Its an inside joke!

...I'm so alone.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by The Madcap
Heh, I've been trying to lay off McDonalds, but where I live (in a fatass redneck city in Texas) there aren't a lot of places nearby to eat that aren't so bad.

There is one solution here:

Pr0n, and tons of it, combined with videogames and KFC!

It's not a big deal. Worrying about it isn't going to help. Get some exercise and lay off the caffeine.
Quote by The Madcap

You've raised my spirits.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by soulflyV
You've become immortal.

Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by The Madcap
I'm sure more than that has raised.

Oh.. I knew I should have turned invisible on before I started stalking your profile.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2