Page 1 of 2
Ok so maybe that's an exaggeration.

But still, last night I was hammered, smoked a bunch of grass and drank a lot of beer. I laid down and whenever I closed my eyes, it felt like a stake was being driven into my brain rhythmically. BUT, someone in the other room put on "All You Need is Love" and all of a sudden, that stake went away! Then I drunkenly screamed to the other room "Whoever turns the Beatles off gets a knife in the thigh!"

And I feel asleep peacefully to The Beatles.

SO, in short, The Beatles are sweet.
Last edited by killsPEACHES at May 4, 2008,
That they are.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
um... don't do drugs?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
John would be proud
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Captain Planet
Why didn't they start it at the beginning of the album?

It was on an iPod and they just turned it on shuffle and it shuffled through all their songs.
i hate the beatles
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by soundgarden19
i hate the beatles

Do you realize what you just said and where you just said it?
Quote by killsPEACHES
Do you realize what you just said and where you just said it?

I also have no love for music by The Beatles
Quote by GiantRaven
I also have no love for music by The Beatles

me too
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
i never really listened to The Beatles. I think I'll stick with people saying they are good. So yeah. I listened to Yellow Submarine once. Hardest i ever headbanged..........
I have no particular love for the Beatles, but they made some really good music.
well they kind of did invent music as it is today so you should give them some love
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Pink_blood
well they kind of did invent music as it is today so you should give them some love

Although I like them I think a lot of people give them to much credit for their effect on popular music.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Alix_D
You know that when a bunch of Scousers save your life, you're in a pretty pathetic way

Good one...
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by GuitarHero0715
+42

Beatles=major suckage

You are an idiot. Thank you for your brilliant contribution to this thread.

Anyways The Beatles is great music.

The Beatles has never really saved my life, but sometimes they just makes life a little better.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
The Beatles ruined my life, they got me hooked on heroin at age 8.
The beatles do indeed rule.

A day in the life is my personal favourite.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Perhaps all of those who shun The Beatles never really listened...

I watched Across the Universe yesterday, it made me look at their music and everything else in a different kind of way, a more...peaceful and loving way so to speak.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Alix_D
I was thinking of you sweetheart

I thought you got permabanned anyway?

Can't get rid of me I'm afraid - I somehow stole my way out of it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I like 'em a lot Even for those who hate, you still can't deny how much of an impact they made on music - they were like a bomb going off in the early 60's and paved the way for a lot of the music which followed.
Quote by teh_Beatles
You are an idiot. Thank you for your brilliant contribution to this thread.

Anyways The Beatles is great music.

Yes, he's an idiot for having an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Grow up.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by isuckhardcore
Perhaps all of those who shun The Beatles never really listened...

I know it's wrong to jump to conculsions and generalise, but that's usually what I think when someone says the Beatles suck.

I'm more a fan of their later stuff. I think Revolver is their best album, but I basically love every album from Help! onwards.
Quote by break-me-in
Yes, he's an idiot for having an opinion that disagrees with yours.

Grow up.

No, I did not say anything about him not being allowed to have an opinion, I just think its retarded to enter a thread about a band, and say "They are major suckage". I does not contribute to anything and its just spam.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by teh_Beatles

No, I did not say anything about him not being allowed to have an opinion, I just think its retarded to enter a thread about a band, and say "They are major suckage". I does not contribute to anything and its just spam.

You can forgive me for assuming you were pissed off about him slagging off the Beatles, considering your username. In fact I still think you were, and you're covering you own arse. After all, picking on one person for that is kinda stupid, since half the first page consisted of "I don't like the Beatles" comments. Plenty of people make less useful comments like "+1".
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I don't really like the beatles, yea they have some good songs but thats all. Like blackbird and Lucy in the sky with diamons
I think all Beatles haters need to start listening to the Revolver years and beyond.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i don't really like Lucy in the Sky. I'm not really a massive fan of Sgt. Peppers in general. Revolver ftw!
Quote by Just Andrew
I think all Beatles haters need to start listening to the Revolver years and beyond.....

I've heard most of their stuff (my family like them), just not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Quote by Sabu
I've heard most of their stuff (my family like them), just not my cup of tea I'm afraid.
Yeah, some people just don't like them. But as a die-hard fan, I'd even prefer not to listen to their earlier stuff. They were just an early boy-band, but with actual musical talent, hence why they were so good in the late 60's....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Page 1 of 2