hey umm i was wondering if anyone has ever read the book heart of darkness by Joseph Conrad and if so if they could give me any help in deconstructing one of the parts in the book. It the scene called the Grove of Death between pages 42 and 45. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And on the 7th day God created METAL!
Quote by Jonesy92
hey umm i was wondering if anyone has ever read the book heart of darkness by Joseph Conrad and if so if they could give me any help in deconstructing one of the parts in the book. It the scene called the Grove of Death between pages 42 and 45. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do your own homework...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Go on wikipedia or something.

Alternatively, you could just do it yourself. This would have a far better effect on your rhetoric skills and education.
What Quailman said. It's a complicated book and no-one can be arsed to analyse it for you, as people have devoted their entire lives to it.
There's a dramatic love scene between the aliens and the cyborgs on these few pages, which climaxes with the death of the prince, who is later avenged by his brother Xenu. A powerful scene follows where there's an argument between Xenu and his cyborg overlord.

Just write that down, it's a sure fire A+++++