Hello, my old amp stopped working, it lost its sound when i started to play. So im looking for a new amp around $200. I would like this amp to be able to play melodic metalish, hardcore, punk. Think of bands such as A Wilhelm Scream, Trivium's lead guitar, also the sound of like "canon rock".

Ill be running the amp through my 'EH metal muff'

Thanks D:
what kinda guitar do u have. i would reccomend a roland cube series amp or something like that. 200 bucks isnt gonna get you too much for a metal sound
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Get a Microcube or a Cube 30 from Roland. Great practice amps.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Quote by almostinnocent
get a crate gtd120 it is the best metal amp for the price!

No, it's not.


Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ


Electronic Audio Experiments
Okay, ill give you some more information. I use an ibanez RG370. and this is for practice / band recording. I think 30-50 watts will be enough. So the Roland cube is good? Anyways, keep more suggestions coming guys and thanks!
Quote by sno cone
So the Roland cube is good?

Not if you're using the pedal...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
Yeah, im going to be using the pedal..but sometimes not I suppose. I'd just need an amp that can get me reasonably close to the sounds I listed.