450....I'm also looking to trade it too im lookin for a telecaster louosmundson@yahoo.com email me if ur interested i have picturesand all the information about the guitar I've only had it in my posession for about a few weeks
pics?
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
great guitar...

im curious what color it is. (not interested. no money )
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
It's the orange in red sunburst. Yeah i know man its a great guitar,Great sound great weight and pretty good pickups buuuutt i just felt like the guitar wasent for me haha, know what i mean?
Quote by Gettinbroady
It's the orange in red sunburst. Yeah i know man its a great guitar,Great sound great weight and pretty good pickups buuuutt i just felt like the guitar wasent for me haha, know what i mean?

well, It is definatly for me... I played the blue one in GC and it blew me away...

I can't get it for a long time though...I gotta upgrade my amp to Vox Valvetronix AD30Vt first
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
I'm interested in a trade perhaps...
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Ibanez GRG
Squier Strat
Fender 15W
and like a $100 or so
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
scam? post pics, host them on photobucket....
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸