pedals?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I agree with checking cables and batteries.

I also find it funny how you spell 'pedals' one way in the title, and a completely different way in the post.
Lol? You obviously found it funny.

Anyway, check the cables and batteries. And it's PEDAL.
D'you mean peddalls? Or paeddles?

It's difficult to help when I'm not sure which I'm referring to. Plus, you could end up hurting yourself if you get the two confused. It's an important distinction, I know someone who lost 3 fingers to a paeddle because he thought it was a peddall.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Gettinbroady
Yeah, you guys really need to chill. sorry my internet spelling is not that great to impress all you guitar kids lol

Internet spelling? I'm pretty sure spelling is universal, not specific to any medium.
Quote by Gettinbroady
yeah i know it's the wrong one now, i'm new so i dont know.

You can read can't you?

Well did it ever occur to you to check the rules?

No?

Wasn't that stupid?

EDIT: I'd advise you to leave it about a month before making another pit thread. Just get to know the lay of the land first.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
LouOsmundson@Yahoo.com

Rock & Roll

hahah someone knows how to use html
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
bahahahahah peddles HAHAHAHAHAHA
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs