One simple question, I won't drag it out and try to make me sound less stupid so here it is.

If I bought a simple cab, could I hook up the Line 6 Pod X3 Live into it plain out instead of a head, or does it need to have a head with it?

I've heard from a reliable source that the Line 6 Pod X3 Live can provide me with the tones I'm fascinated with.

And for asking such an obviously n00bie question, I give you complete permission to diss me as much as you like as long as you answer me...
yea im pretty sure u will need a head with it still but i have heard pods are pretty good and have tons of different effects and models u can choose from
Gear:
Jackson JS30 with emg 81/85 (bridge/neck)
Epiphone SG Special
Esteban Acoustic (won in a bet lol)
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Marshall AVT20
Quote by Metallicaxp
Remember to do your Daily Jerk, Never forget!
Seems like you want the attention, shut up about the noobness and get on with life. And I think you'd need a power amp in order to run the signal into speakers
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Okay... well what are some cheap stacks I could get? Or would it work on a combo amp as well... if so, what cheap but loud combo amps could I get? I can surely say I won't need ANY effects on it because of the Line 6 Pod X3 Live.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Seems like you want the attention, shut up about the noobness and get on with life. And I think you'd need a power amp in order to run the signal into speakers

Well I don't want to seem like the kind of guy that gets sig'd for asking if Marshall makes any tube amps.
You might get a very quiet signal. Power amp needed.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Oh... well that sucks because they're a little expensive... Keep in mind I'm pretty new to all the amp terms, I've only been playing guitar for about a year.