I know this probably isnt the best place to ask this, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a Synth keyboard that is less than $150. Im tired of running my keyboard through three pedals in order to get alien-like sounds. Ive been looking at a few of the Alesis synths, but theyre sort of out of my price range.
I would have said an original Mini Moog...

..but that would be even more expenive!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
get a casio, their power is maximum.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
what model would you recommend? I already have a casio right now, but its just a standard keyboard from costco. lol.
/facepalm
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
good question, i am also looking for a usb keyboard that can fit on my desk for around the same price so i can control ma midi's.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
You can't touch a synth new for under $399. You can get a MicroKorg off of ebay for about $300 though I believe.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
A real Synth for $150? Hah. Good luck.

A MIDI keyboard that you can plug into your computer and control VSTs, well, that would be more around your budget.
Are there important differences between a real synth and a midi-keyboard with VST plugins?
midi-keyboards just act like buttons that you press instead of a mouse. A synth has built-in *insert mumbo-jumbo* and stuff.

I was told M-Audio has decent, cheap midi-keyboards.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.