yeah my brother has some nice basses what do you guys think:
fender precision bass, 1995 mexican body, with black pickguard, 1971 neck, and neckplate (just like roger waters)
fender jazz bass fretless, got it as a present 280 used
pics
http://www.thefenderforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=477527
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Standard-Fretless-Jazz-Bass-103577730-i1148896.gc
enjoy
let me know what you think
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I love that Fender Precision, How much did the whole project cost?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
thats whats great is that he had a precision bass 2003-2004 mexican and is selling it right now, so he'll probably break even with the whole thing
the next cost 100 i know that
but if he sells the bass for 300 then it will of cost him nothing
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
it's nice gear, not amazing but definately not bad
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by acdclandon
yeah my brother has some nice basses what do you guys think

Sounds like you don't need any second opinion lol. But yeah, quality basses.
signature
Definatly not, your gear sucks...

just kidding m8, mex basses are so underated, i've played some pretty ordenary mex strats... but they make nice basses...

anways, best of luck
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
they are both mexican fender's which get by as being affordable fenders, they are nothing more than that

also a note to your brother, throwing a 1971 neck on a bass doesn't make it a 1971 bass
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.