hey guys, for my math homework. we need to take a survey and do a project on it. to start with the project, i need to ask 25 people this question:

Should a person over 18 be allowed to own a firearm legally?

Give your Age/ Gender/ vote(Yes, no undecided)/ location (state, country or city,state if in US)

thanks
No
Male
Saskatchewan, Canada
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
What the hell does this have to do with math?

Yes
Male
USA

Stats is a part of Maths.

Also, it's Maths. If you want to call Maths Math then call Physics Physic too.
Yes!
Male
KY - USA
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
yes (asuming they take an I.Q. test, and are mentaly stable. Other wise NO...)
Male
California, America...
Quote by david_highland
yes (asuming they take an I.Q. test, and are mentaly stable. Other wise NO...)
Male
California, America...

Ignorance is bliss.

One of my best friends has dyspraxia and dyslexia and has an IQ of 100, which be below average. However, she is currently working her ass off at Uni to achieve her dream of becoming an research Astro-Physicist. IQ tests don't show much in reality unless used in educational psychology.
Quote by dartmaster
16/Female/No/Cardiff, Wales

Yes.. Female..

What with everyone deciding to try and make everyone think they're female....
Quote by doomtroop
yes. how else are we going to defend ourselves.
male
Pomona, CA

We wouldn't NEED to defend ourselves.

No
Male
US

Although I do love to target shoot...
Quote by Craigo
What's with you clicking on a profile because he said he was?

I didnt.. I know he's not, I have him added on myspace..
Quote by Craigo
What's with you clicking on a profile because he said he was?

Someone just got owned...

EDIT: Dammit!
Quote by Craigo
Ignorance is bliss.

One of my best friends has dyspraxia and dyslexia and has an IQ of 100, which be below average. However, she is currently working her ass off at Uni to achieve her dream of becoming an research Astro-Physicist. IQ tests don't show much in reality unless used in educational psychology.

Excuse me for being ignorant to the happenings of one of your friends, but based off of personal experience people of lower intelligence are usually the ones acting the dumbest...also, 100 isn't a very low I.Q. at all, isn't the cutoff for legally retarded 78, also two dysfunctions that have little, if anything, to do with a persons intelligence is hardly relevant to the topic at hand, however someone with dyspraxia probably shouldn't be using a gun either.
Quote by david_highland
Excuse me for being ignorant to the happenings of one of your friends, but based off of personal experience people of lower intelligence are usually the ones acting the dumbest...also, 100 isn't a very low I.Q. at all, isn't the cutoff for legally retarded 78, also two dysfunctions that have little, if anything, to do with a persons intelligence is hardly relevant to the topic at hand, however someone with dyspraxia probably shouldn't be using a gun either.

Not ignorant of the comings of my friends, but ignorance of the hindrances with IQ tests. Mental stability, that's fine and understandable, but IQ is not. People who may have bad academic IQ's are not idiots. My brother struggles at Science and Maths due to dyslexia, but you give him anything to build or fix he can do it a far sight better than anyone else I know, including my Dad who spent most of his life as an engineer.

Also, the retarded tend to have an IQ between 40-50 or 50-60, I forget which one.

The bold bit insults me. I have dyspraxia and how does that ruin my credibility to hold a hand held weapon? Just so happens I have a high IQ (like the majority of dyspraxics) but have lax in others including short term memory and spacial awareness.

Know what you're on about before you question.
Last edited by Craigo at May 4, 2008,
19/Female/No/England
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Craigo
Not ignorant of the comings of my friends, but ignorance of the hindrances with IQ tests. Mental stability, that's fine and understandable, but IQ is not. People who may have bad academic IQ's are not idiots. My brother struggles at Science and Maths due to dyslexia, but you give him anything to build or fix he can do it a far sight better than anyone else I know, including my Dad who spent most of his life as an engineer.

Also, the retarded tend to have an IQ between 40-50 or 50-60, I forget which one.

The bold bit insults me. I have dyspraxia and how does that ruin my credibility to hold a hand held weapon? Just so happens I have a high IQ (like the majority of dyspraxics) but have lax in others including short term memory and spacial awareness.

Know what you're on about before you question.

That's all fine and good, but isn't dypraxia an impairment of motor skills, I don't know if I'd trust someone with a gun if they may not be shooting at what they intend to be shooting at, and thanks for all that bulky mess of **** before you got to the "Know what you're on about before you question." bit, it's not as if I didn't already read it in your other post. I know what you're up to though, redundance is a sure sign of someone who has to have it their way. I know this could go on all day, but I don't feel like reading the same thing over and over so I'll just stop now and say, you win.
Quote by sam b
Yes.. Female..

What with everyone deciding to try and make everyone think they're female....

Its Sunday, im always female on the weekends
Quote by david_highland
That's all fine and good, but isn't dypraxia an impairment of motor skills, I don't know if I'd trust someone with a gun if they may not be shooting at what they intend to be shooting at, and thanks for all that bulky mess of **** before you got to the "Know what you're on about before you question." bit, it's not as if I didn't already read it in your other post. I know what you're up to though, redundance is a sure sign of someone who has to have it their way. I know this could go on all day, but I don't feel like reading the same thing over and over so I'll just stop now and say, you win.

It is an impairment of motor skills, it affects a lot of things. People should only be using guns if they know how to use them well and even dyspraxics can do that, it just takes a lot more practice. I know some really bad drivers because they are dyspraxic, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be valid to drive, they just need to work at it. I worked bloody hard to get onto the basketball team back when I was at school and I got it.

Maybe you're reading the same thing again because you're holding the same ignorance?
No - 16. Female. Chicago, IL
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.