Poll: So?
Poll Options
View poll results: So?
A) Buzz it now.
17 65%
B) Dye it now, buzz it later.
9 35%
Voters: 26.
So I recently cut off my ridiculously long hair and now have a dilemma. You see, due to having my hair combed parted for like... 4 years, the gap in my hair doesn't want to disappear. I can cover it up so I won't look like a complete retard, but I can't style it quite the way I want to. The only answer is... yes, the dreadful buzz cut. But at the same time I've been thinking of "pulling an Anthony Kiedis" and dying my hair blond, but if I'd do that, I'd have to buzz it off anyways sooner or later because I have no intention of keeping it blond and dying it over and over again.

So basically I'm asking if I should:

A) Get a buzz cut now and look like a retard for the whole summer.

B) Dye it blond and buzz it off when school starts.

And yes, I know this thread is pointless.
You mean get a buzz cut and look decent for once in your life.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
dont buzzcut it, if its going to grow in the partoned shape, it will do so regardless of length. if u keep it an inch long or whatever at least u have an opportunity to brush it back lol or stick some gel in it or something
lol dude, it sounds like whatever you do is probably gonna be an improvement over the butt cut you've got now.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Buzz cut.

Died-blonde hair on a guy looks really fruity.

Unless your Anthony Kiedis. He can pull off anything.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by thesimo
dont buzzcut it, if its going to grow in the partoned shape, it will do so regardless of length. if u keep it an inch long or whatever at least u have an opportunity to brush it back lol or stick some gel in it or something

Uhm... no it won't. And I will kill myself before putting gel in my hair.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Unless your Anthony Kiedis. He can pull off anything.

Well, I doubt TS is Anthony Kiedis.
The.