So I was watching a radiohead concert on TV, and the guitar player was using some kind of weird kajigger to play instead of a pick.

It looked like it was just touching the strings and it was somehow sustaining the sound while he moved his left hand about.

here's a video of the song in question...you can see him using it in the first few seconds.

what is that thing and what exactly is it doing?
It sustains the note you're playing forever until you change it or slip or something.
It's using magnets I assume, in the same way as the Fernandes and Sustainiac pickups.
its an ebow sustains the note by creating an electro magnetic feild making it vibrate longer different principle to the fernandes sustainer i thnk
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
where can i get one and how much?
Quote by Tatersalad1080
do what jimbleton said

^ i did something good!!

Quote by tjhome28

^ to something i said!

☭UG Socialist Party ☭
£65 (about $130 i think). You can get them from most guitar centers.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115