I heard it was good for the guitars Tone.. so I raised the bridge.. but would it be worth it raise the neck?..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
Well, the higher the pickup, the brighter the tone. It's generally best to keep your pickups at an equal distance from the strings, so you don't get a drop or increase in volume when you switch between pickups. Unless thats the sort of thing your trying to get.
The gods you worship are Steel
At the altar of Rock N Roll you kneel
A slave who forever Rocks
Is chained in the Devil's locks
AND SLAIN BY THE BLOODY AXE I WHAIL!
^ you generally want the bridge pickup closer to the strings than the neck pickup.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
its just a way to get a different tone. play around till you get a tone you like. personally i set my neck pup only 2-4 mm lower than the fretboard. gives you a nice punch and a little fuzz. and i like my bridge pup low (i also like my hot pup in the neck and clean pup in the bridge, i may be tonally dislexic).
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
i also like my hot pup in the neck and clean pup in the bridge, i may be tonally dislexic

That way your neck pup will sound like a fart and your bridge pup won't have any bite.