Does anyone know where to buy Tapout shirts, I haven't seen any places whcih sell em in Canada, and in the States, all Ive seen is Hot Topic, but I seriously hate going into that store.
Ugh, why is tap out so popular? They have terrible designs. People just wear them because they are a fad, and half of them don't even know what mma is. I think only fighters should wear fight wear, or at least know a little about the sport if your going to wear a shirt that endorses it. It's just like people wearing band shirts, and not even knowing anything about the band.

EDIT: theres a lot of fight gear stores opening up now a days. Look in a yellow pages or something to try and find a place near you.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Last edited by frog_friend at May 4, 2008,
Buy affliction instead. Cooler looking designs, Better endorsed fighters (IMO) and, more underground? i guess lol.
Quote by Connor6c
I sucked on my mom's nipples
Quote by frog_friend
Ugh, why is tap out so popular? They have terrible designs. People just wear them because they are a fad, and half of them don't even know what mma is. I think only fighters should wear fight wear, or at least know a little about the sport if your going to wear a shirt that endorses it. It's just like people wearing band shirts, and not even knowing anything about the band.
But, I like mma, and have watched every single PPV event since like UFC 55.
Quote by opivtguk
Buy affliction instead. Cooler looking designs, Better endorsed fighters (IMO) and, more underground? i guess lol.

Aflliction stuffs nice, but is damn expensive. Like $60 bucks for a shirt
Have you looked at warrior wear stuff? They have kinda cool designs, and I've always liked how it says warrior on the shirts
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
Have you looked at warrior wear stuff? They have kinda cool designs, and I've always liked how it says warrior on the shirts

Yeah, I like their stuff, and its reasonably priced, but theres nowhere even somewhat close around here which sells it. The closest is like all the way across the country.