So today I got up, and as usual I went to the bathroom to take a piss, then 2 seconds into it instead of a fine thin line of piss streaming from my penis, I ended up spraying in a cone shape garden hose like manner, all over my toilet. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
did it hurt?
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Yes, usually after alot of sex/wanking/cockslapping.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes, usually after alot of sex/wanking/cockslapping.

agreed. see here
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by Rocking-Rob
happens after sex

i havent had sex or even jacked it for quite some time...
i cant say ive had it to that extent, but i know what you mean. ive had that happen too. it sucks, especially if its unexpected. at least if i just had a wank or had sex or something i know that its probably going to happen.
When you think that is going to happen, push the tip more closed and you'll be safe. That always happens to me when I try to piss with a boner.
After a wank or when i wake up, it happens sometimes Lol
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

omg, i haven't laughed this hard in forever, thank you!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by PullTigerTail
Just be thankful it wasn't on soak.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

I made a girl wet with my garden hose on soak.

And there really is no innuendo in that sentence.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
you know on the gun-shaped garden hose sprayers, you can push the handle in almost all the way and get a really fine stream, but then if you push it in ALL the way you get this weird, overflowing stream that's quite unsatisfactory? Yea, that's usually the worst case scenario for me.
Quote by PullTigerTail
I made a girl wet with my garden hose on soak.

And there really is no innuendo in that sentence.

I'm going to have to open a window in here... It suddenly just got a lot hotter.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I haven't had that for a while. My usual mishap is that I'm desperate for a pee, and I forget to make sure that there's no skin over my pee hole.
At first I see no pee and I'm like , and then there's a pee explosion and I'm like

Please for the love of God tell me this has happened to someone else.
Quote by Fraz01
I haven't had that for a while. My usual mishap is that I'm desperate for a pee, and I forget to make sure that there's no skin over my pee hole.
At first I see no pee and I'm like , and then there's a pee explosion and I'm like

Pee explosion!
Quote by Fraz01

Ah, you're talking about the old 'weewee balloon'

Yes... it's happened to us all.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Ah, you're talking about the old 'weewee balloon'

Yes... it's happened to us all.

Ah good!
There's not much worse in life than having to wipe your own urine from all over the toilet
Quote by Fraz01
Ah good!
There's not much worse in life than having to wipe your own urine from all over the toilet

why bother? chances are someone else will get there before you go again, they will have to clean it up
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I set my 'garden hose' on dual action.
Not purposely, and it's annoying.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████