Poll: What time of day is your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: What time of day is your favourite?
Sunrise
6 6%
Morning
8 8%
Noon
9 9%
Afternoon
11 11%
Sunset
12 12%
Evening
11 11%
Twilight
13 13%
Nighttime
28 29%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Våd Hamster
When it is completely dark.

I'm a night person, I do everything at night

I have a sick mind

Mine is morning, can't beat that feeling you get when you turn your pillow over and its all nice and cold
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I love the moment you just get into bed. Those three minutes of stretching and relaxing, maybe a bit of music. Bliss.
Quote by Våd Hamster
When it is completely dark.

I'm a night person, I do everything at night

Even sun bathing?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When the sun goes down, not because I am goth and hate the sun but because I live in Florida and it is f**king hot here.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Quote by Våd Hamster
Yes.

Doesn't give very good tan though

Try moon bathing. It's like using the moon as your big mirror thingy majig.
i dont like any time of the day. life is bull**** right now.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
1:00 AM. I'm an owl.
Quote by electricwizard_
i dont like any time of the day. life is bull**** right now.

Well aren't YOU just a little ball of sunshine!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by The Madcap
I was the first and so far only to vote sunrise?

If I wasn't so lazy I would have voted sunrise. Everything comes alive; it's fantastic.

However, I'm actually awake for sunset so it gets my vote
evening/sunset during the summer. the weather is nice, and it isnt as hot once the sun begins to go down. during the winter i dont like any time unless it snows. spring and fall dont really matter as long as it isnt too cold.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Is there such thing as a day owl?

Fixed.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Sunrise and sunset.

The best thing i've seen is the sun rising behind the mountains while the a foggy mist came down between the mountains. Yeah, i was hiking that morning.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Night. It isn't too hot, it's dark, it's quiet, and there aren't loads of people around.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Eminored
You sir, will be a great parent, grand parent, and all around relative. Are you related to anyone I can sleep with so I can be closer to you?

Yup, my sister's a single college student.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
....What did you fix?

Look at my original post.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
Yup, my sister's a single college student.

Look at my original post.

Ahhhh, I seeeee.

I though you did something to my post, it took me about 5 minutes to conclude you hadn't changed mine.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Ahhhh, I seeeee.

I though you did something to my post, it took me about 5 minutes to conclude you hadn't changed mine.

lol
Quote by Eminored
I love it when they're legal!

On topic though, I can't take the night. I live in a smaller place and almost nothing is open then.

Also lol
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
Well aren't YOU just a little ball of sunshine!

He could be one of those kids that sit in the dark and have lack of sunlight so they think their life is crap...surely the black they where should absorb any light anyway, in desperation perhaps?

Emo kids

/joke
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Between 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm in Spring, when life transitions from day to night to slowly.

I also like sunrise if I'm up early enough to see it, which only happened when I pull all nighters.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
He could be one of those kids that sit in the dark and have lack of sunlight so they think their life is crap...surely the black they where should absorb any light anyway, in desperation perhaps?

Emo kids

/joke

Must be.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by eggo_boi_15

Emo kids

/joke

i'm no emo. i play metal. but i do like sitting in the dark more than in light. if there was any time in my life when i could kill myself its right now. i'm not gonna rant about why my life sucks right now on UG so.... thats all im gonna say.]
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
business time is my favorite time of day
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Page 1 of 2