How has China's rise as an economic super power affected America's importance...

How has China's rise as an economic super power affected America's importance as an economic super power? This is my research question. Please help me.
Go take a walk through Wal-Mart. All of your questions shall be answered.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
woo go china!!

and, although not so much due to china, if you look at the state of the dollar rates, you'll see that america isn't doing as well as they're expected to
America is made in China.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by InvaderTSN
Mo egg ro? Rearry?

Ya Rearry!
I'm so sick of this crap. China is not the reason for America's downfall in superpower relations.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I'm so sick of this crap. China is not the reason for America's downfall in superpower relations.

Relax.

We all know its because of Bush.
China will be the downfall of mankind, anyway. With their economical growth (which is just beginning), when all those mofos start draining resources like western countries, we'll see how badly screwed we really are.

IMHO.
Deindustrialisation. Not entirely to do with china - generally to do with global shift which started with the 4 asian tiger economies - south korea, taiwan, indonesia and hong kong.

But china is one of the asian 'tiger cubs'...

check out the 'manufacturing belt' or now also known as the 'rust belt' - basicly the area of america that was based on manufacturing industry, and when low cost labour became freely available in asia, transnational companies moved their relatively unskilled/ de-skillable labour here, putting loads of people in america without a job - most of these had worked in these factories in america all their lives and had no other qualifications...
hmm well a lot of jobs are outsourced to China so that may have caused the unemployment rates we have today. but i'm not really sure on the topic
Superior stir-fry and wire fighting technology.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
america isn't coming down.

the rest of the world is just coming up.

(and it's about goddamn time too if you ask me)
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?
i was talking to a chinese person recently, whow as visiting my college. they reconed that china was competing with germany in terms of build quality..pssh....be sure to write about how though theyre good for cheap production theyre not competing with the rest of the world in quality, which has got to hold them back some.
They're stealing my gas, and if they don't stop we're gonna have a problem...