I used to think circle but then it change to ellipse and now it's a cross between ellipse and rectangle.
Quote by thundrstruk891
its not a shape, but the word that comes to mind is panoramic

This.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Two intersecting hemispheres.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
batman symbol-
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
this is the most amazing thread.
I see in a fat hot dog shape.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by KnorrV
Or blackhole, whatever floats your boat. ;.;

You can't see a black hole.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
rectangular?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Panoramic........three dimensional for all intents and purposes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by rabidguitarist
Two intersecting hemispheres.

Intersecting is right

hemispheres isn't (I'm pretty sure they would be circles or ellipses)
did you know the most extreme points of your peripheral vision are in black and white, but you'll never be able to look at it!! O,O
can you really define that tho? you look in one direction and you could try to describe that shape, but then you move your eyes to the right and it completely changes. also depends if you are talking about what you can "see" or what you can see in your peripheral vision. and defining the two of them is well....

to TS. thank you for a question that is a total mind**** and is going to cause me to think about it all day
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by lordofthefood1

Intersecting is right

hemispheres isn't (I'm pretty sure they would be circles or ellipses)

The lens in front of your pupil is convex, which means light gets refracted into it from more directions that directly forward.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
can you really define that tho? you look in one direction and you could try to describe that shape, but then you move your eyes to the right and it completely changes. also depends if you are talking about what you can "see" or what you can see in your peripheral vision. and defining the two of them is well....

to TS. thank you for a question that is a total mind**** and is going to cause me to think about it all day

I have no idea if this is right, but I kinda think of it as a cone of vision coming out of each eye. If you look to the left or right, the shapes you see in are going to be some sort of conic sections like an ellipse. also, when you look into the distance, the closer the shape comes to being a circle

EDIT:
Quote by rabidguitarist
The lens in front of your pupil is convex, which means light gets refracted into it from more directions that directly forward.

I hadn't thought about that, perhaps my cone theory would give way to some sort of hemisphere. I guess I really am not sure how the cornea and back of the eye interact.
Last edited by what?? at May 4, 2008,
Quote by stringmagician
I see in a star shape

You aren't wearing these are you?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW