Well, I figured out how to transfer video from my camera to my computer, so I tried out said song and recorded it.

I used the mic for the camera and the tone on the video does not justify the tone in reality.

How's it sound?
Anything I need to work on?

I know I look weird at the beginning, but don't make fun of me. I have a tendency to look to the right, too

HERE
gah... I think you read the tab wrong.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
sounds off, your playing isnt bad, put your a tone or so out, i believe nem is half a step down, try that
Quote by Moggan13
Yeah, nothing beats a Thread about a bunch of Christian knights traveling to the Middle-East and killing loads of Muslims...
Quote by m1dnight
sounds off, your playing isnt bad, put your a tone or so out, i believe nem is half a step down, try that

No, it's in standard.

I think the intonation on the guitar I used was off a bit...the truss rod does look like it's warping a little.

"put your a tone or so out"...what?

Thanks for the crits!
Quote by oneblackened
gah... I think you read the tab wrong.

It isn't that horrendous, is it?

I read the highest rated tab off here, and got the guitar pro version of it. It said it was the one from "guitar one magazine", but I don't know.

More specifically?