hey does anyone in the uk who's applying to uni thi year know if when the ucas dealine says 5th of may if it means that youv'e got to reply by the start of that date or the end of that date? thanks y'all
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
i think the real question is: why haven't you done it already?

and if it says "BY THE 5TH MAY" it generally means "BY the 5th May."
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
No let me translate that for you, it really means: YOUR A FUC.KING IDIOT OF COURSE IT HAS TO BE THERE BY MAY 5!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Rocking-Rob
All us UK students had to apply by January

oh well I made my choice on uni

I think he means replying to offers.
The UCAS deadlines don't mean a lot (apart from the Oxbridge and med/vet deadlines which are set in stone)
k thx, but i'm basically choosing between newcastle and manchester, and i can't decide. anyone got any advice?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
I've heard good things about both. I'd get it done within the next 25 minutes if I were you or you might end up feeling very stupid
**** i got a text saying 6th may! im so ****ing indecisvie
got to glasgow or stay home!

edit: SOMEBODY MAKE THE CHOICE FOR ME. I FORFEIT THE CHOICE OF THE NEXT 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE TO UG!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x0rsist
**** i got a text saying 6th may! im so ****ing indecisvie
got to glasgow or stay home!

edit: SOMEBODY MAKE THE CHOICE FOR ME. I FORFEIT THE CHOICE OF THE NEXT 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE TO UG!

go to Glasgow...you know you want to.

Glasgow or Belfast..the choice seems simple to me...I've accepted Glasgow as my first for Chemistry with forensics
@-}-}-}-
Quote by p-nutz
go to Glasgow...you know you want to.

Glasgow or Belfast..the choice seems simple to me...I've accepted Glasgow as my first for Chemistry with forensics

glasgow was voted ugliest women!!!

plus i have 2 guitars an electric drumkit a pc and a ps3 ill want to bring with me

but then again i could take the stena line
Gear:
got 4 guitars and an amp to take...Stena do a get rid of your student deal for about £20 I think. I wanna take the Wii but my mum bought it so I guess that means it stays *cries*.

I don't think it's any uglier than other cities to be honest plus there's better gigs there than here
@-}-}-}-
Quote by p-nutz
got 4 guitars and an amp to take...Stena do a get rid of your student deal for about £20 I think. I wanna take the Wii but my mum bought it so I guess that means it stays *cries*.

I don't think it's any uglier than other cities to be honest plus there's better gigs there than here

you got a car buddy? i guess ill put down glasgow and take the stena...i just don think my dad will appreciate having to drive to glasgow and back just to help me unload my stuff.
i can pass my test in the summer i guess but i wont have a car becaus ei cant afford one.
Gear:
nah..most of my friends are staying here. You never know...he might want to see you off...my parents wont talk about me leaving yet ..lol. I jsut get told "not now". They're gonna drive me over though. there will be tears a plenty

I can't afford a car either boooo. Haven't even done my theory yet maybe over the summer in between trying to make some money for leaving *snore*
@-}-}-}-
Last edited by p-nutz at May 4, 2008,