the good, the bad, and the ugly- jin

great song

I can send you the mp3 if you want
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
The song is called Google by the LEARN HOW TO SEARCH FOR THINGS!!
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Seth Shadows
To my knowledge, All of the songs on GTAIV were created for that game alone.

wrong

From Wiki

"Just like the previous games in the Grand Theft Auto series, Grand Theft Auto IV has an extensive amount and variety of tracks spanning different decades and also taken from modern day music. With over 200 songs, notable inclusions to the game's soundtrack include Thin Lizzy, Seryoga, Bob Marley, The Who, Queen, Black Sabbath, Fela Kuti, Femi Kuti, Phillip Glass, Justice, Kanye West, Busta Rhymes, R. Kelly, Liquid Liquid, John Coltrane, Aphex Twin, The Boggs, Elton John, ZZ Top, R.E.M., Ne-Yo, and Barry White. The game's soundtrack can be listened to through radio stations while the player is in a vehicle.[21] People who provide voices for the radio DJs include fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, musicians Iggy Pop, DJ Green Lantern,[58] Femi Kuti,[59] Jimmy Gestapo[60] and Ruslana,[61] and real-life radio talk show host Lazlow Jones.[62] Ricky Gervais and Katt Williams also appear in interviews and have recorded motion-captured acts the player can view in the game's comedy club"
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by Seth Shadows
To my knowledge, All of the songs on GTAIV were created for that game alone.

Are you shitting me?

oh and thanks dude

EDIT: Nah man I got it thanks though.
Quote by Seth Shadows
That you just said by a band called Jin

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cos jailbreak by thin lizzy is exclusive
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
While we're on this topic what's the name of the jazz song on the Fusion station that was also sampled for a rap song?? I'm drawing a big blank on it but I really want to know.

EDIT: It was used as the intro on Dr. Dre's The Next Episode...
Last edited by Remonster at May 4, 2008,
=\ what? where did my post go?

To the two who owned me: Congrats. Noone's been able to do that in a long time.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Remonster
While we're on this topic what's the name of the jazz song on the Fusion station that was also sampled for a rap song?? I'm drawing a big blank on it but I really want to know.

haha not helpful at all
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Quote by algemar
haha not helpful at all

LOL I know I'm kind of out of it today. Forget it I'll ifnd it.
Quote by daeqwon10000
Yeah send me the MP3, cause on Youtube they have the same song by the same artist but it's some japenese rapper :-o
thanks

first off hes chinese.....

and whats your email?

EDITooooooooooooooooooooooh

your thinking of the kanye song then maybe?

2nd EDIT:hmm... i checked the wiki site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_soundtrack#L.C.H.C_-_Liberty_City_Hardcore
and the jin version, nor kanyes version is there...

its one of those though... i guess?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Last edited by algemar at May 4, 2008,
The song credits are in the back of the instruction manual.

Some of you are so hopeless. =\
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by algemar
first off hes chinese.....

and whats your email?

EDITooooooooooooooooooooooh

your thinking of the kanye song then maybe?

wrong genre completly hahahah

LCHC is Hardcore Punk

the chorus is "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly!!!"

thanks for tryin though
Quote by daeqwon10000
wrong genre completly hahahah

LCHC is Hardcore Punk

the chorus is "The Good, The Bad, and The ugly!!!"

thanks for tryin though

hah wow.... well i tried? A for effort....
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh jebus, (get the reference?) there is an in-game number which you can call when the song is on the radio, they will hear it and you will be texted the title and artist.

Stop the ****ing spam!
enter 948-555-0100 into the phone and it'll text you the song details of the current song.
Been away, am back
So Bob Marley got his own radio station? That's awesome
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by willhoppy
^ the number is ZIT-555-0100

Yea.... 9(z)4(i)8(t)-555-0100
Been away, am back
Quote by -metalhead-
Oh jebus, (get the reference?) there is an in-game number which you can call when the song is on the radio, they will hear it and you will be texted the title and artist.

Stop the ****ing spam!

I came here with this in mind.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Hultan
So Bob Marley got his own radio station? That's awesome

sweet. and they put the Stand Up Jamrock remix on there. awesome.

one more reason i expect ill love this game once i finally get it.