Hey I have a digitech rp250 that i am selling for 85$ shipped to any where in the U.S.I will accept trades so just tell me what you have.The only down side is is that there is no knobs on it, I have no clue why just bought it that way.But doesnt effect anything so who really cares. PAYPAL only, thanks
Last edited by young_player at May 4, 2008,
do you have the power supply and everything with it? and what are you looking for for trades? i have some **** pedals, nothing you're interested in i'm sure though, and some beater guitars and parts..

pm me if you're still interested.
Yes I have the power supply everything is ready to go, i dont know about the trades tell me what they are and well go from there.
a danelctro fabtone distortion and a danelectro fabtone flange, with only one power supply! the miracle of losing stuff

and i have an old silvertone strat copy, s/s/s with some dings and wiring problems, but the neck plays great on it and most of the hardware is pretty nice
Trade you new oakley gascans. white frame with fire lenses
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
yeah, I'll have em posted on my profile in like ten minutes, ill let you know when they're up
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
they're posted, check em out.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
No thanks,nice glasses though.Someone on here will probably buy them for around that price range.
bump
gear:
gibson 1995 Les paul studio
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay