...The editing errors made in the latest issue of Guitar World?
The only one that I think is worth pointing out is right before the tabs they give you the pedals to use to acheive the tone of the songs they transcribed, they gave you pedals needed for Sultans of Swing, which is nowhere to be found in the magazine.
That, and aparently it only costs $255 and half a cent for a 6 String Music Man Stingray bass.
And also:

The Searchbar I tried
It didn't give me anything
Suggest it and die
i noticed that about the pedals for the transcribed songs, i was like "wtf?"
I noticed the price of the bass, I think the period should be moved to the right of the first zero....
yeah i saw the settings for the pedals and i was like F*ck yeah sultans of swing. spent ten minutes looking for the tabs
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
yeah i saw the settings for the pedals and i was like F*ck yeah sultans of swing. spent ten minutes looking for the tabs

Same here mate, same here. Think they got a different editor or something? Maybe?
I can see how the price of the bass might get unnoticed, but the pedals?
Quote by The Silent Fool
Same here mate, same here. Think they got a different editor or something? Maybe?
I can see how the price of the bass might get unnoticed, but the pedals?

something like that
but i have to say it was one of my favorite issues since i started getting GW
i loved the article on yngwie malmsteen, he actully didnt come off as an arsehole. never knew he made such an impact on modern music
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
something like that
but i have to say it was one of my favorite issues since i started getting GW
i loved the article on yngwie malmsteen, he actully didnt come off as an arsehole. never knew he made such an impact on modern music

Yeah, it was good issue, and the interview with Malmsteen was great.
They were probably all drunk when they put it together. Just like our dear mods .
Moreover, I don't think there is a 6 string Stingray, only the Bongo.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack
Moreover, I don't think there is a 6 string Stingray, only the Bongo.

Oops, I just looked at the article, it is the Bongo, my mistake.
Quote by The Silent Fool
Oops, I just looked at the article, it is the Bongo, my mistake.

I smell a hypocrite.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
did anyone else see the zzyzx snap jack add on page 68? id like to snap her jack. but really i dont see what some jailbate has to do with a snap jack?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by led/head
did anyone else see the zzyzx snap jack add on page 68? id like to snap her jack. but really i dont see what some jailbate has to do with a snap jack?

HA, my friend Thomas went into a music store and asked if he bought like three of them would he get the girl for free.
Quote by The Silent Fool
HA, my friend Thomas went into a music store and asked if he bought like three of them would he get the girl for free.

lawl thats priceless
i was reading it during class and flipped to that page and everyone started looking at me funny, like i was about to fap to it. needless to say i waited till later
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by The Silent Fool

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome