probably not the right thread, but electric guitar seemed to be too much about the actual guitars, and bands artists didn't seem like a good option because i dont know the band or artist.

right, in the film desperado (with antonio banderes - guy with lots of guns in his guitar case) the entire way through the film there is some really mellow chilled out spanishy style guitar stuff. long story short i think its awesome and have get my hands on some, however, i dont know what the style is called, or the names of any artists that do similar stuff.

any ideas?

if you english the film is on channel 4 plus 1 now. watch it, its awesome.
I know Los Lobos are the ones playing with Banderas in the beginning. Check them out, I'm sure they contributed other songs to the film.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
i've got the soundtrack on cd, it only cost like £3 from HMV lol. just go buy it
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
That film gives me lulz and arousal.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
YEAH DESPERADO! It was on Channel Four last night! YEAH, Rodriguez's best film, over the top, hilarious, brutal, bloody and Salma Hayek naked!

I loved the music in it, too. It was brilliant Latin rock music, it was by a composer called Los Lobos - he's brilliant. Also, if you like that sort of music listen to Rodrigo y Gabriela http://www.myspace.com/rodrigoygabriela and Breed 77.

THIS is the composer: Los Lobos http://www.last.fm/music/Los+Lobos
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too