Hey I'm not new here but I was wondering how do you quote someone quoting someone else? I mean like when someone quotes another user, you can quote the both of them at once, and put in your sig and such. I don't really know how else to explain it but if you know what I mean please help. Thanks.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
[*quote] *insert text* [/quote*]

but remove the asterisks in the []'s
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
He already knows how to quote, look at his sig. I think he's asking something else but I'm not sure I know exactly what he means.

this is how[/quore*][/quote*]

That is how you do that…

If that’s what your talking about…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at May 4, 2008,
Quote by Jacob6293
Hey I'm not new here but I was wondering how do you quote someone quoting someone else? I mean like when someone quotes another user, you can quote the both of them at once, and put in your sig and such. I don't really know how else to explain it but if you know what I mean please help. Thanks.
Do you mean like this?:

Quote by O-52-A-50-R
Quote by mikko_9119
[*quote] *insert text* [/quote*]

but remove the asterisks in the []'s

He already knows how to quote, look at his sig. I think he's asking something else but I'm not sure I know exactly what he means.

That's a finesse move. You can't do it automatically. When you click "quote", it only grabs one level and ignores the previous quote. But if you cut and paste, you can quote the first person (mikko_9119), and copy that to your clipboard. Then hit the back button and quote the second person (O-52-A-50-R) and paste the first quote inside the second.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
it's called nested quoting and like the others said, you need to do it manually by pasting one quote within another. just try it out, click preview and make any alterations before you submit/save it.
from daylight...
...into darkness