Hi guys, I'm going to buy a guitar, i think it's going to be a used one. Anyway, I listen to rock n roll and classic rock mostly. But I don't know what to buy. I have a few things in mind, I mostly think of Epiphones. Which one do you think I should buy?

Epiphone LP classic

Epiphone LP Standard

Epiphone LP Standard plus

Fender Standard Stratocaster Mexican

Epiphone LP Ultra 2

I would appreciate it if you post a comment to help me make my mind...
dont worry about the difference between the standard and the standard plus. your just paying for the finish on the guitar. I'd say the lp standard or the classic.
How long have you been playing the guitar? If you havn't played for a while, buy a cheaper guitar. If you've played for a while, I'd recommend Gibson SG or LP. Or an American Stratocaster.
Get the strat. You can get a lot of different tones from the 5-position switch that can play a multitude of styles. If you really want an Epi, I'd go for the Ultra II
i'd go for the strat outta those... but you left out the epiphone LP custom...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I was playing for about 3 years and then, I quitted for 4 months and now I'm going to buy a guitar. I was going to buy a fender USA strat but it's way too expensive for me. I have about $500 limit. That's why I came up with those guitars.
what!? quitting is for quitters...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Actually my quitting was because I came to America 4 months ago and I couldn't bring my guitar. I couldn't buy a guitar from here yet so that's why. Not because of I'm bored of playing guitar