hey, are there any good websites that have pics of guitarists rigs on there, like in the back of guitar world? guitargeek.com does it, but they're really limited in selection...
any help?
www.images.google.com if you want actual pictures, just make sure you use good search terms.

otherwise, just google search for websites that outline rigs.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by lolcats

you actually could have rick rolld me ther

i fell for her man
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by lolcats

wow your so funny and original, thanks for such a helpful post

and to ts, my friend told me a website but i cant remember it. ill ask him if he gets on and PM if you want?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by axis56
you actually could have rick rolld me ther

i fell for her man

Curses. haha. I just figured out the hyperlinking thing, I'm quite proud.

Edit: ^ mate, it was a joke. It's the pit, how many serious answers would you expect. It's not even your thread.
well guitar world has a huge guitarists rig on the last page every issue why not check there

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by lolcats
Curses. haha. I just figured out the hyperlinking thing, I'm quite proud.

Edit: ^ mate, it was a joke. It's the pit, how many serious answers would you expect. It's not even your thread.

im just saying that if you want to become a user that people like then you will want to help other users when they ask nicely mmkay? mmkay
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by lolcats
That goes against everything I've learnt in the pit.

you must have started out pretty stupid if you learned something from the pit
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!