alright so any good stories of you or your friends that always makes you think, or say, wtf?

i'll give 2 examples:

when we're high and someone starts bitching about there problems, nonstop

when we're bitching about our problems and someone starts getting high, nonstop.

you all must have some better stories, right?

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
those stories suck.. i once fapped on a frog... that was a 'wtf' moment... as my friend sed 'wtf' which in turn led to me sayin 'wtf wt?' n him goin 'wtf im confused' n confusing me causing to say 'wtf'... later on i just thought that fappin on the frog was weird so i sed 'wtf'.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by guylee
i would like you to imagine a giant pear, sitting in a fairy tail landscape. this is no ordinary pear, however...

I too have heard of this wonderous pear.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Quote by guylee
i would like you to imagine a giant pear, sitting in a fairy tail landscape. this is no ordinary pear, however...

Like this?
Quote by guylee
i would like you to imagine a giant pair, sitting in a fairy tail landscape. this is no ordinary pair, however...

You'd say WTF just because a happy couple are giant and unordinary?! =/
That's such a dick move, man...
when people start talking about how high they are going to get over the weekend, then tell me i should start going to church like them
im like wtf mate?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by guylee

I heard it's best to stay clear of it. he brings doom.
yes,yes, an amazing pear... with teeth, i know...

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
when i watched "the wickerman" yesterday.
truly, truly wtf?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Like this?

that second pear up looks like it has a tuma
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Våd Hamster

Like this?

holy ****
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Quote by CoreysMonster
I heard it's best to stay clear of it. he brings doom.

aah... but it brings doom only to those who have used its face to ensue muchos loles for strange beings known as..... Pit Monkeys.... horny bastards they are..
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
aah... but it brings doom only to those who have used its face to ensue muchos loles for strange beings known as..... Pit Monkeys.... horny bastards they are..

damn! how did you know i fap to the pear?
Here a good WTF moment. One of my friends (hes a male and i am a male) comes up to me a french kisses me...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by guylee

i stalk u... n i have cameras in ur room..
Carmel is hawt
Quote by guylee

The pear committee reported your fapping to him.
The pears are digitally wired with cameras hooked inside the interface. They are able to see all and report all. They function like telescreens from 1984. The information is sent to the pear committee which reply with... well, you know...
That's why the mods hate them. They're too powerful.
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
The pears are digitally wired with cameras hooked inside the interface. They are able to see all and report all. They function like telescreens from 1984. The information is sent to the pear committee which reply with... well, you know...

.... no they're not.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity

soooo...the lol wut pear is really a government conspiracy to enslave the population?

it all makes too much sense...
Quote by guylee
soooo...the lol wut pear is really a government conspiracy to enslave the population?

it all makes too much sense...

Indubitably *fixes monocle*