so last night after a good 4 hours of GTAIV and listening to Pantera i decided to nod off at 2 oclock, this was the dream i had. i dont know if this belongs in the gamer thread or the dream interp thread so ill just make my own. So remember that game Kingdom Hearts. I had this dream that took place in Kingdom Hearts. Sora and Donald and Goofy were walking away to from some quest or something (if you remember, after and before each quest you had to go in teh gummi ship and it was a pain in the ass) so they have this conversation (i only remember some of the words so im paraphrasing)
Donald duck: we completed a quest that means we get to go to the GUMMI SHIP!!!!
Sora: goddammit i dont want to go to the gay little gummi ship!!!! its such a pain in the ass
Goofy: dont say such bad things about the gummi ship
Donald: why are you acting like this, when life gets you down, sing a song!!!
Sora: maybe its because i have to travel through the universe with a bunch of incompitent retards in a ship that looks like its designed by michael jackson!!!
ok so i added the michael jackson part but he said something liek that. He continues to have little outbursts against his friends and stuff and it comes to a climax when theyre at the hometown (i forgot the name but its the first place you go in the game)
Donald: why are you doing this, we are your friends,
Sora: you dont exist
Goofy: how could you say that.
Sora: its true, and ill prove it, your just in my imagination, if you were real i would feel remorse for doing this!!!
he then proceeds to savagly beat Donald Duck with a brick and strangling him (and yes he made the funniest noises known to man. this doesnt make sense because id feel bad about beating Donald Duck even if it was fake, but its a dream)
after hes beaten kicked, and curbstomped Donald Duck he screams YOU DONT EXIST!!!!
goofy: you killed my friend
Sora; hes not real, neither is this world, its fake
All of the sudden all of the Kingdom Hearts characters start to fall down dead as the world is eaten by a giant black hole or something, everyone dies except Goofy and Sora. Then it goes to thirty years later and Sora is working in a Honda factory in japan and hes losing his hair and he has glasses, then some guy informs him that Goofy has been addicted to heroin and hung himself. then it kind of zooms out on him or something and i woke up. the outro to "floods" by pantera was playing at the end which kind of made it extra depressing. so yea thats my dream, again i paraphrased some of the convorsations but it was really close to what they said. It was depressing but kind of funny because its something so wholesome turned so horribly wrong.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
W

T

F??????????????????
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
high!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
dreaming about kingdom hearts signifies that you're an in the closet gay. lashing out at daffy and goofy signify your hostility towards your inner child and/or gayness. the black hole eating the world is you trying to erase your gayness. oh, and pantera? that makes you like..really really gay! like, superhero gay!

i'm jk..and it reminded me of a dane cook sketch about dreams and everything meaning he was gay or something similar to that..but what was the point of this? just kinda felt like telling someone?
...why?
One time I had a dream that I was sh*tting uncontrollably. And the toilet was on my bed. And people could see me as they walked by. When I woke up, I found out that a wedgy had stimulated this dream.
hahahaha what the hell are you eating before you go to bed????
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
I'm surprised you remembered that much of your dream in such detail.

i call shennanigans.
Well thats what you get for playing a pussy game like that. The black hole is probably Sin eating all the opposing role playing games.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by valentinezxifax
hahahaha what the hell are you eating before you go to bed????

i was playing GTA so i think i snacked on soemthing, not to meantion i listened to pantera

I kinda filled in the hard details of the dreams with what i think it would be. i remember, Sora insulting the gummi ship in a conversation like that one, sora saying they dont exist in a conversation like that, sora beating donald duck, the world collapsing, sora working at honda, sora getting informed that Goofy hung himself after a heroin addiction followed by the outro to Floods.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by Demonbreed
Well thats what you get for playing a pussy game like that. The black hole is probably Sin eating all the opposing role playing games.

Sin's from Metal Gear Solid,isn't he?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Sin's from Metal Gear Solid,isn't he?

sin??? no not as far as i know and ive played every MGs game except MGS4.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Or is Sin from Pac Man? I'm pretty sure he's from Pac Man.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I lost it at the part where it said Sora curbstomped Donald, just ****ing lost it. That was great, and the moral to this story is, don't listen to Pantera before you go to bed.
Quote by lolcats
I'm surprised you remembered that much of your dream in such detail.

i call shennanigans.

It may be shennanigans but, I can remember about 10 - 15 dreams I've had in detail off the top of my head . Last nights was rather odd.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
banana!
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by AgentHappyDay
dreaming about kingdom hearts signifies that you're an in the closet gay. lashing out at daffy and goofy signify your hostility towards your inner child and/or gayness. the black hole eating the world is you trying to erase your gayness. oh, and pantera? that makes you like..really really gay! like, superhero gay!

i'm jk..and it reminded me of a dane cook sketch about dreams and everything meaning he was gay or something similar to that..but what was the point of this? just kinda felt like telling someone?

lmao.. entertaining
Quote by CFH82
It may be shennanigans but, I can remember about 10 - 15 dreams I've had in detail off the top of my head . Last nights was rather odd.

It's spelled shenanigans.

I am SO listening to Pantera before I sleep tonight.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS: