Is it possible?
I'm wondering cause I was going a steady once a day for the past couple weeks or so for whatever reason (ie. because I could), but decided to maybe be a good boy for the last couple days. Now though, I'm just a bit irritable, unable to focus, and I feel like a fap would make it all better.

Fapping withdrawls, possible? Possibly even medically proven? Just a thought.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
fapping prevents ball cancer dude.... if u dont want ball cancer... fap away...

if u do want ball cancer... then ur seriously ****ed in the head..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i get boners all the time when i try to stop fapping. thats why i never stop. EVAR!
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
There's not enough facepalms in the world...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Interesting, try going on for a few more days and see what happens. I don't notice a difference in my behaviour...

Lets conduct a scientific experiment!!

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I remember for some reason I stopped fapping when I had my first girlfriend. We didn't even have intercourse or anything; we were a "pure" couple at the time. Then we broke up and the day after I fapped again.
This was on for... five months.
So yes, it is possible.
It doesnt matter if you fap. By fapping, your getting rid of all the old messed up sperm that builds up that could mutate into sperm mutants cause by overheating in your testicle area, thereby reducing the chances of having children with birth defects. That's if you do it once a week.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
fapping prevents ball cancer dude.... if u dont want ball cancer... fap away...

if u do want ball cancer... then ur seriously ****ed in the head..

Pun intended?
Oy, the whole family is home, fapping simply is not an option.
I just gotta stay here... if there's any surefire way of preventing a boner, it's the Pit.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
Oy, the whole family is home, fapping simply is not an option.
I just gotta stay here... if there's any surefire way of preventing a boner, it's the Pit.

Look at the hottest guys thread?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
it's possible to be addicted to ORGASM, but not really to the act of masturbation.

unless thinking about masturbation gives you a boner.

in which case I'm not sure what to say to you, maybe that you're an egomaniac and you're far too in love with yourself.
Listen its normal for the human male to want to release sperm every 72 hours.WET DREAM DUDE,and yes it is possible to stop Im still trying.
Quote by bluesman1
Listen its normal for the human male to want to release sperm every 72 hours.WET DREAM DUDE,and yes it is possible to stop Im still trying.

Why did you bump this?
You must learn to spell withdrawal before you can conquer it. :P

Seriously though, don't go from once a day to not at all. Try doing it gradually, like moving from once, to every other day, to every 2 days, etc.
Totally possible. Happens to me frequently
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by Msu_Man04
The only difference i notice is that if i do it after NOT having done it for awhile (i.e. tonight), then the results are much... more plentiful.

That is true!
Yeah it's definitely possible. I had to get circumcised a while ago and wasn't able to fap for 3 weeks and I got irritable, depressed, angry, ADD, etc.. It was frigging awful.
Wank withdrawal seems realistic enough, happened to me at least. But, waiting makes that first one a whole lot better.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
ingredients for endless fapping:

couch
plastic baggy
moisturizer

have at it son!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by master
Yeah it's definitely possible. I had to get circumcised a while ago and wasn't able to fap for 3 weeks and I got irritable, depressed, angry, ADD, etc.. It was frigging awful.

aww **** I got that **** to come.

Best start weening now.
I'm glad I'm not a man.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝