I want to buy an acoustic but I've always hated how big it is and the awkwardness of my arm having to go over the thing. Are there any thinner acoustic guitars that could help remedy my situations? Thanks
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
damn is there any ones that have the thinner body but still sound good unplugged?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
what about higher science?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
I want to buy an acoustic but I've always hated how big it is and the awkwardness of my arm having to go over the thing. Are there any thinner acoustic guitars that could help remedy my situations? Thanks

It's just something you'll get used to. For me, electrics feel too thin! I like having a big fat guitar in my arms to hug!
Quote by IronNecrosis
what about higher science?

higher science says no too, hahaha.

thin bodied guitars sound really bad unplugged. they dont really have much projection, they arent full, and they have no bass. the next best thing to a thin body guitar is just a smaller acoustic size like a parlour or a OM/000 body.
well, OM sized guitars and the like are usually a bit thinner than dreadnoughts. Also the smaller waist make them feel quite a bit smaller in my arms.

Also, stating blankly that all thinner bodied guitars sound really bad unplugged is just wrong. Some people appreciate the balanced sound that small bodied guitars have to offer. Not everyone is in love with booming bass.
Quote by slidething31
well, OM sized guitars and the like are usually a bit thinner than dreadnoughts. Also the smaller waist make them feel quite a bit smaller in my arms.

Also, stating blankly that all thinner bodied guitars sound really bad unplugged is just wrong. Some people appreciate the balanced sound that small bodied guitars have to offer. Not everyone is in love with booming bass.

hmm... i think by "thinner body" we're talking more in the realm of like... 2 inch depth guitars more than an OM or 000... mainly because this guy's talking about the thickness of electric guitars, so that would be the closest thing to it. and in terms of 2 inch deep guitars, no, they really dont sound good. e.g. my school's yamaha APX500(or i think it's 500... but anyway...) it sounds HORRIBLE acoustically. absolute garbage. plugged in, it's quite good.