It's the first song on the player, "The Things That I Believe."

Check it out and let me know what you think, and if you leave a link, I will definitely get back on yours!

The Summer Circuit
Quote by iwinsohard
It's the first song on the player, "The Things That I Believe."

Check it out and let me know what you think, and if you leave a link, I will definitely get back on yours!

The Summer Circuit

Very cool, very cool. Great production value, well executed, everything is good. My only problem would just be a wanting for some MORE guitar work. Just some more fills or something, especially after the first set of drum work. Other than that, very cool.

My stuff:
    This isn't my sort of music at all, so bare with me.

The singing is good, the notes were hit well, and I love the guitar in the 'whisper in my ear' part. I liked the lyrics, you manage to execute it without a cringe worthy factor.

The drums entering on the second chorus are very uplifting, although I think the song would benefit greatly from a few harmonies (just my opinion though).

So yeah, considering the genre... I don't think it's too bad at all, I dare say I even like it .

Thanks for critting mine.

EDIT: Hold up, there's harmonies in the last chorus... nice one man.
    you have a band now? awsome. that guitar riff was really catchy. haven't you done this before solo?

anyways, i thought the vocals seemed a little choppy, but melodically it very cool. when the drums and bass and keyboard entered in, it was a very awsome effect. the harmonies were very good.

how is that side rap project going? that was awsome music haha. thanks for the crit.
    Too cool for a signature.
    Sounds like Hellogoodbye. The vocals anyway.

The first part sound really monotonous, so the sudden entry of the other instruments is a breath of air. I think it would have been better if they had come in alot earlier. That way, it makes the 'biridge' at 2;08 really stand out even more.

Otherwise, this is a standout track. In fact, listening to some of the other tracks, I'm surprised you guys aren't signed.

good stuff.

here's some of mine if u wanna listen;
    https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853253
    Listening as I type,

Awesome guitar intro. Awesome vocal intro, your voice is amazing. You have an excellent range, and are always in key. God this song is seriously amazing, I am jealous in your voice and ability. 10/10.
    I think the song is a bit repetitive...and slightly bland. I like when the drums come in, but I think you need to add more parts or something because it gets a little bland.
    The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
    i REALLY like the recording!
    the whisper in my ear part is really sexy hahaha.
    The vocals are really well sang, and he puts emotion into it, which is good.
    I totally give it an 8/10.
    Really solid song.
    Very VERY professional man, kudos. I mean, for my taste this is way too poppy, but its poppy in a way that takes alot of talent. Your voice is just spot on. All the riffing and playing, though simple, really works out for the best with the song. I bet you get alot of tail with this song hehehe. The really REALLY important thing about this song is that its catchy man, and memorable. Sign of an artist really, if it sticks with ya. Very impressive!

8.5/10
    He came dancing across the water
    Cortez, cortez
    What a killer.
    --------------------------------
    http://zoso.dmusic.com/ <--Check me out at