so pretty much i want to know what pisses you off...what is the root of all your evil?
this thread is basically to make fun of everything! You, me, your neighbor, the kid down the street and of course your best friend.
When someone punches me or hit me with something. They may not even be trying to be a dick just hit me sort of playfully, but I just get really pissed off... Like REALLY bad. I can control myself but... egh
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
When people think they have the right to pick up my guitar without my permission.
Quote by VadarRevan
When people think they have the right to pick up my guitar without my permission.

That and when people randomly touch me. I ****ing hate that. This guido kid in my school grabbed my gooch for some reason so I beat the **** out of him.
Quote by VadarRevan

took th words outta my mouth
also, people who play crazy train or ironman at guitar center
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
That and when people randomly touch me. I ****ing hate that. This guido kid in my school grabbed my gooch for some reason so I beat the **** out of him.

that wasnt very nice ...

he was probably lonely.. n he cudnt stop noticing godzilla... n wanted to stimulate ur scrotum by slowly caressing and gently massaging it...

N U REPAY HIM BY BEATIN THE **** OUT OF HIM!?!?!

MONSTER!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
when people hide **** from me and think im stupid when i know all along what they're doing. you cant fool me f**kers!!!
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
People on the street that, regardless of how much sidewalk space is available, push me while they walk by.

DON'T FUVKING TOUCH ME!!!!
Quote by AltGuitarBomb
what is the root of all your evil?

Oprah
Donald Trump
Beer
YouTube
Dick Cheney
American Idol
Kim Jong-il
Las Vegas
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED

+1... except the part about the guido kid grabbing my gooch
I breathe air.
People that come into my store, pay for something that costs $30 in all one dollar bills, then decide that they need something else and break out another $20 thing of ones from a plastic baggy.

Seriously lady, what the fuck.
When you are telling someone something and they ask you to repeat it... as you start to repeat it, they confirm that they heard what you originally said. It's like a delayed reaction or something.

Another thing that pisses me off is when people stare at me while I'm eating.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
My neighbors who feel the need to mow their lawn at 5:30 in the morning
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by daytripper75
Oprah
Donald Trump
Beer
YouTube
Dick Cheney
American Idol
Kim Jong-il
Las Vegas

I see what you did there.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
when people create double standards, liek for instance my friend once dropped soda down my shirt for no reason, i retaliated by throwing my entire soda at him, he kept bitching liek "whatdya do that for"

I hate people that think its ok for THEM to do something but not someone else in other words, a lot of ****ing people
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by lemon
My neighbors who feel the need to mow their lawn at 5:30 in the morning

or people who put too much time and pride into their lawn...that pisses me off i get near the grass thats in that little part on the side walk and they go ****ing beserk its a lawn sir
When people put their fingers in my face or point at me; when girls do that little shay shay thing with their heads and swing 'em around (you guys know what I'm talking about. That "Oh no you di'int thing). When complete losers who nobody likes try to give me advice on everything from social skills to lifting to school. Fags who always say "Use the searchbar". **** the searchbar.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
People that walk really slowly in the hallways constantly,and you always get behind them and can't get around. I'M FASTER ON CRUTCHES THAN THEY ARE WITH TWO PERFECTLY WORKING LEGS.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
people who take WWJD and Lance Armstrong bracelets way to far

if you need a wristband to remind yourself to be a better person and live a better life you mind as well take it off and snap yourself right in the eye to remind to be a better person
Last edited by AltGuitarBomb at May 4, 2008,
Quote by We'realltoBlame
People that walk really slowly in the hallways constantly,and you always get behind them and can't get around. I'M FASTER ON CRUTCHES THAN THEY ARE WITH TWO PERFECTLY WORKING LEGS.

+1 i ****ing hate that...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
emo kids. and gay kids acting gay for attention. and liars. as well as douchefags. i have no tolerance for them
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by We'realltoBlame

I hate it when that happens. It only happens with this one fat girl in my grade though. Shes so slow i always see her walking down the hallway in 2nd period like 5 min after the bell rings
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
and gay kids acting gay for attention.

im fairly sure that if you are gay, you dont have to act gay. im not sure what your mean by that.