so i have about 500 USD and i want a V but what kind should i get and 500 is the max i can spend. ohh and if it matters im 6'6
gutiar is for old ppl dad
Quote by guitarplayerV
so i have about 500 USD and i want a V but what kind should i get and 500 is the max i can spend. ohh and if it matters im 6'6

huh?

anyways RR
im really tall and i wasnt sure if that would make a difference in what to buy
Quote by guitarplayerV
im really tall and i wasnt sure if that would make a difference in what to buy

OMG, con't be serious.

wait....

maybe...it might effect your playing...I just hope you know how to play classical style very well.
Last edited by The Minorthreat at May 4, 2008,
Quote by The Minorthreat
OMG, con't be serious.

wait....

maybe...it might effect your playing...I just hope you know how to play classical style very well.

The placement of the strap is a really big problem for someone who is 6 1/2 ft + tall. If the strap buttons are placed weird he'd have trouble playing standing up...

*sigh*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
The placement of the strap is a really big problem for someone who is 6 1/2 ft + tall. If the strap buttons are placed weird he'd have trouble playing standing up...

*sigh*

well will the jackson rr give me any problems?
I think you should go to a guitar store and try one out becuase it looks like you just like the design and you are go on the look of the guitar.

IMO, it looks like you are going on the looks of the v, not the play.
ive played some Vs before but i was playing my friends dean V and it was a billion times easier to play than my ibanez rg. its just more comfortable to play them but i know that i will play it before i buy it