Well since i finally got a job. I decided i'd start saving up for some new gear. Currently i have a squier strat , and fender amp. *From a starter kit* >_>

I was in Daddy's today checking out some guitars and really liked the Schecter Hellraiser
and was wondering on your guys opinions of it.

I like to play stuff along the lines of Killswitch engage, the devil wears prada, august burns red. Typically metal/metalcore/hardcore stuff. If that makes any difference.

i also plan on picking up either the metal zone , or metalcore boss pedal. Haven't decided yet. *also taking opinions on those. *

finally, need some input on a decent amp. Not really knowledgeable on amps so any info on them would be really helpful.

thx for your input =]
Get a Jackson or a Dean

as far as amps
Spider III

That was a joke, but if noobs get more that'll separate the real guitarists out ya know?
we should start doing that...
Quote by Code-E
Get a Jackson or a Dean

as far as amps
Spider III

That was a joke, but if noobs get more that'll separate the real guitarists out ya know?
we should start doing that...

I've tried my friends jackson v. Didn't like it much. Don't know much about deans at all.
but thx for the input.
I have a schecter hellraiser with a floyd rose and I love it.

The hard tail model is just as good of course if that's what you're in to.

You should upgrade your amp before you get a new guitar tho. What's your price range on amps?
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
You should look into a new amp long before a new guitar, much more sound for the money. Let me put it into perspectice, your tone is: 80% amp and 20% guitar. That is a darn good reason to buy a new amp .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Well i could probably put around 300 down for an amp. So what do you recommend around that price range?