I dont think anyone has posted about them on here yet, but I'm not a hundred percent sure but they're a really super awesome great band and they deserve to have one thread devoted to them, and I can gaurentee that if you check them out you'll like at least one of their songs....does anyone else like/heard of them here?

If any of you haven't heard of them and would like to check them out, their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/foreverthesickestkids

and check out their youtube videos, I think personally they're one of the most energetic bands out there right now basically the whole band sings, and they get the crowd into it at every show...and they will be playing most of warped this year and I urge you guys to check them out

check out the songs:

believe me I'm lying

breakdown

she's a lady

hey brittany
Not bad

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
I don't agree with "super awesome great" but I do like them. I'm hopefully gonna see them soon.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
From the one song I heard, they're actually pretty good. I forgot what it was called, it had a music video with airplanes.

I'll check 'em out soon.
I like... they seem pretty good.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Wait. I listened to a song. Isn't this Motion City Soundtrack?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I can't tell if thats sarcasm or if you are serious...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

there's a concert tonight that I haven't made it to.

I don't understand the point of having the singer if the guitarist sings more than half of the time, but I love their music.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
actually there singer, guitar player, and bassist sings yeah but their guitar player sings a lot on some of their songs
Quote by xhandgunxheart
I don't understand the point of having the singer if the guitarist sings more than half of the time, but I love their music.

There is a band called Monty Are I and their lead singer plays guitar, and their other singer plays trombone… and they’re pretty good…

I like it when bands have more than one singer
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

They suck hard.

I really can't stand them. They remind me of shopping at Hollister.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by fenderfreak101
They remind me of shopping at Hollister.

your first mistake was telling all of us you shop at hollister...

Quote by mikko_9119
There is a band called Monty Are I and their lead singer plays guitar, and their other singer plays trombone… and they’re pretty good…

I like it when bands have more than one singer

yeah monty are i is a pretty rad band.....I used to play trombone haha
Quote by JessicaGonzo
Bands Great, But its called a search bar.
I made a thread for them 2 months ago. Check it out.

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825052&highlight=forever+the+sickest+kids

lol sorry I checked the threads and didnt see anything but next time I'll search lol...I just felt compelled to post about them haha but anyways...

whats your favorite song by them?
She's a Lady hands down. And for the record I like the earlier version of it better (I started listening to them last summer and they had a version of it out back then that I prefer).
haha yeah I like a lot of their older versions better than the stuff on their new cd
Underdog Alma Mater is a great album.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
forever the sickest kids is sickkk haha. they are awesome. has anyone caught them on warped tour this year? i wanna see them horribly bad.
never take life seriously, nobody makes it out alive anyway
FTSK are really good live, I seen them at the warped tour this year you guys should chek them out
yeah I'm seeing them on aug. 3 at warped for the first time it should be awesome..I seem to only watch videos on youtube now cause they have great energy at every show they play
ive seen FTSK 3 times this year, just because i live in texas. =P

But check them out at warped tour they are great.
FTSK is awesome. Hmm.. Thinking about downloading their album. ha!
Guitars:

Squier Standard Telecaster
Takamine EG-240

Guitar Effects:

Korg AX5G Muti-Effects Pedal
Boss DS-2
Boss DD-7

Read and follow my tumblog

Follow me on twitter