Currently in the process of re-recording all my songs with my Mesa, as opposed to the Pod XT Live, mostly just to get that real sound, and to make the recordings heavier
I'm looking for crits/tips on the tone and my solos mostly, but hit me with whatever you've got

Songs are:
Hellwish, Animosity, and The Realm Beneath Us
www.myspace.com/triameraband

For anyone curious, I'll be turning this project into a band at the end of the year
**** man, if you got a mesa dual rec, you set!
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
i listened to "hellwish". liked the sound. heard a little killswitch engage in there from 0:45-0:54.
Hey man i'll crit Hellwish.

I think your tone sounds excellent, the Dual Rec obviously does incredible justice for you. I think your riffing is pretty awesome, I loved the one at 0:55, with the panning effect. The following solo is amazing, there's probably nothing you could improve on that part. The riff at 2:00 is awesome, I love a bit of chugga chugga. Again, another wicked solo, the wah really brings it out, you sound like Kirk . Nice outro lead there too.

Overall, there's not much to improve to be honest. It was a very enjoyable listen, keep it up!

Check mine out here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=851584
I liked the songs, the tones are awesome, coming from the Mesa. The riffs are super crunchy, love it! I think the solos could have been turned down a little bit though.

c4c if you can be bothered. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840469
Gear:
Fender Diamond Anniversary Stratocaster
Washburn Dime V Pro
Peavy Bandit 112
Fender Frontman 15R

A few of my originals can be found at

www.bebo.com/artificial-reality
Last edited by poona at May 5, 2008,
Quote by 12Jim34
I think your tone sounds excellent, the Dual Rec obviously does incredible justice for you.

thanks man, it was my dream amp ever since i first heard one in person, so i made sure it was the next amp i bought :P

Quote by mikeyElite
i listened to "hellwish". liked the sound. heard a little killswitch engage in there from 0:45-0:54.

to be honest, i cant hear the killswitch influence in there at all!