If you have a tendency to play a certain lick or phrase then come here and show us!

If you use your pinky in a weird way tell us.

Currently, I'm trying out two techniques,
1) Playing a chord with the first three fingers and the melody with the pinky and ring finger.
2) The Adam Fulara technique of tapping the neck.

The latter I am using to learn one of the preludes in the Goldberg variations and a cello suite, both by Bach.

I must say though, I'm so ashamed that I don't practice more. There's nothing I love doing more than playing guitar, and I could be really great, I know my potential, it is high, and I'm not arrogant lol. But I can never find it in me to stick to one thing for a long while, and when I do it is only for one day and I never make it into a routine.

I guess I'm going to have to make guitar playing a drug. But how?
New technique?
Quote by sexonasandwedge

I must say though, I'm so ashamed that I don't practice more. There's nothing I love doing more than playing guitar, and I could be really great, I know my potential, it is high, and I'm not arrogant lol. But I can never find it in me to stick to one thing for a long while, and when I do it is only for one day and I never make it into a routine.

well, you shouldnt be ashamed. i mean, personally... guitar isnt something that im going to force myself to be amazing at. it's a hobby, and meant to be slowly enjoyed. yes, advancing through techniques is fine and dandy, but you just gotta sit back and relax. that's my take on guitar, anyway. i'll progress and advance when i get to it.
Well here's the thing. I'm pretty lazy and have few serious interests, guitar happens to be my main interest, I love it. But I don't practice enough, and there are times when I should be practicing really, for instance I look at gear often and it annoys the hell out of me how much of a waste of time it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThZIQLFMBa0

btw, that's my playing - tell me what you think... :]