Does anyone have any experience with the ISP Decimator ProRackG? I am battling HUGE amounts of feedback with my 6505+. I cant even get the post-gain (volume) past 1.5 without insane amounts of feedback, even when I have both hands on the strings. I have a ns-2, but its really doesnt do anything for the feedback unless I have the threshold maxed out, which cuts the signal out of my guitar almost completely. I have even tried putting my od808 in front of my amp and turning down the gain, and I still get bad feedback. So I am figuring that I am going to have to invest in a really good noise reductiong pedal or rack. From some things I have read about the ProRackG, it seems very good. Will this take care of my problem, or is there anything else or any other pedals/racks that I should look into?
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
Dont know about the rack but the Decimator pedal is unbelievably good, just out the studio on Saturday and had a 5150 running almost full blast with NO ungodly sounds.
So maybe I should try out a decimator pedal first before I decide to even buy a rack version?
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
Get it!! Trust me. I was in YOUR same position.

Master volume on 8, gain on 10, 100 watts tube, sometimes an overdrive infront. thats about what I usually run.

It is the BEST noise gate money can buy. No matter what head you have it will make it Perfect. Complete control over your sound. No tone loss at all. I have had mine for many months and its the most important part of my rig!

I called ISP directly to talk to their tech and he told me all about it.
I promise you! You salvation lies in the Pro rack G!
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12