Does this really work? I just want to do everything possible to help make my amp as quiet as possible. I just got a Peavey 6505 212. I have an ISP Decimator, but I also have EMG passive pickups, so I also bought 81/60 combo for it, would that little thing really work all that great for getting rid of hum? Anybody here have one?
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
It works, but only if the source of the noise is bad power. High output pickups and a noisy amp are usually the bigger problem. A good power conditioner would cost you only a few dollars more and do the same thing with multiple outlets.
Quote by Roc8995
It works, but only if the source of the noise is bad power. High output pickups and a noisy amp are usually the bigger problem. A good power conditioner would cost you only a few dollars more and do the same thing with multiple outlets.

Yeah, if the Decimator isn't solving your problems, it's probably a ground loop problem. You can get a cheap power conditioner from Furman .
Quote by slayerfrk
i would but a monster power outlet cause monster are awsome

Stay with Furman. I refuse to buy monster products after seeing their many unethical and totally bogus business practices.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.