$50-80
34 24%
$80-100
10 7%
$100+
16 11%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 2
What's the most money you would be willing to spend on any jeans?

Me, eh, probably around 60 bucks.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
I spend a maximum of $15 at Wal-mart.

What in God's name is your problem?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
100 pounds (200 dollars) maximum, they have to be some pretty nice jeans though.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I don't own a single pair of jeans that cost more than $20. Probably wouldn't spend more than that.
Quote by Blackbullet
100 pounds (200 dollars) maximum, they have to be some pretty nice jeans though.

Why in God's name would you spend 200 dollars on pants? Those pants better have rockets attached to them.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
thrift store, $2-$4

they're either going to end up on my floor or somebody elses anyway, so, i'm cheap
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
30 or 40 bucks. I'll spend a bit more on dress pants.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
holy cow! the most i've ever spent on jeans is $56 for my union bays and thats only cause it was buy one get one free so it was just $28 a pair... thats pretty much my limit...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Wal-Mart over Hot Topic, Abercrombie, and JC Penny's any day.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Generalpwnt
Why in God's name would you spend 200 dollars on pants? Those pants better have rockets attached to them.

Expensive usually means high quality/long lasting, so it is worth it in the long run.
Thats the maximum I said I would spend, and they would have to be pretty nice for me to do so. Most of the time I just buy 30 pound/60 dollar jeans.
I like clothes though and dont care about blowing cash on it for special occaions/when I feel like it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
i usually get my jeans from a store that has brand **** but cuts the price in half, and then i tag switch a bit to cut it in 1/4. but ill spend 20-100 on jeans, depending on quality and make.

cock n balls
$20.

They're pants. They cover your crotch. Why waste money on expensive pants?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
$20.

They're pants. They cover your crotch. Why waste money on expensive pants?

Exactly, I don't care if my jeans wear down to the barest of threads as long as it coves my crotch. Even then, I'll probably still wear them.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
My last few pairs of jeans were £8 each from Primark :-D They cover me legs and aren't bad to look at and don't fall apart so they'll do me just fine.
Probably forty or fifty bucks max. Once I bought some $90 jeans and they were horrible quality.
Quote by Flying Couch
$20 - $40, tops.

I can still get them from Hollister, etc., though. Clearance rack ahoy!

+1 for the clearence

hollister, abricrombie (sp?), and old navy may be increddibly gay, but they have damn good quality jeans, if u can find ne without holes already in them
25-50 the most ive spent on jeans i think is around 40, and most of the ones i buy are around 30.I wouldnt pay more than 50.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
8 bucks at Wal-Mart. I used to shop at AE and Hollister and stuff back in the day. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.
30-40... just cause Levi 505's rule!
and they last forever... i've had 3 pair of jeans for the past two years
well....sorry
At this point, where I'm prolly going to grow out of them in 6 months, maybe 50 bucks. But after i know they'll last for a while maybe 100 bucks for a really nice pair.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I've never spent more than $40 on a single pair. A good pair of $30 Levi's is all I need.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Page 1 of 2