Simply post pictures of cars you've designed on games such as Forza, NFS, Juiced, GTA SA etc.

Some of mine, all from Forza 2 (sorry for the awful quality I had to take pictures of the TV screen and that's never a good option):

VeilSide Supra:

A police car I made as there are lots of Volvo ones (at least in the UK) and yes it does say Pig on the bonnet:

I decided to turn a really crap car into a race car and used an old Golf to do so:

A Scion that I decided to turn manly by putting POWER and TURBO on the sides and making it do 170mph:

Lastly, a Golf R32 I made look a tad anti-social:

(Goes and gets Gran Turismo 4 cheat codes)
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Not really a car, but I made this. Like I actually modeled/textured it.

Quote by MaxLees666
Ha awesome should get someone to put it into a game.

Thanks, man. I'm actually working on a game with it currently, who knows when it will be done though.
Well if you remember, tell me when you finish it lol I'd love to see what you could do with it. Some awesome arcade game maybe.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at May 4, 2008,
Quote by Brain245
Thanks, man. I'm actually working on a game with it currently, who knows when it will be done though.

by any chance are you using the program blender?
Quote by venom0014

Blender owns i'm making an MMO with blender and realmcrafter

my goal is to pwn runescape's arse
Quote by skidmarks.
i like the volvo s60! but how in the world is the old golf a crap car?

Well it was one of the worst in the game but I covered it in stickers and put on a bodykit to make it look like a professional racing car lol. I also tuned the engine so it actually does like 180mph
i made this. Textures suck (they were drawn free hand) and it isnt quite finished. I made it about a month ago in about two days but then i let it go.

Tell me, is it worth finishing it?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by venom0014

Yep, good guess. And to the guy making the jet plane, It's looking good, I'd definitely finish it, mainly just with making new textures.