Page 1 of 2
dream theater and tool...i was forced to listen to both tonight at work for like 2 hours straight.
Where do you work? I had to listen to 60's and 70's pop music for 6 straight hours today. And I have to do this 3-4 days a week.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
a pizza place, we can listen to whatever we want, i forgot my cd's and i had to listen not only the 2 bands, but how amazing both are. i put a stop to music when someone reached for their dragon force cd.
i wouldn't mind that at all.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by jharv23
a pizza place, we can listen to whatever we want, i forgot my cd's and i had to listen not only the 2 bands, but how amazing both are. i put a stop to music when someone reached for their dragon force cd.

that sucks dude, but way to draw the line though lol.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
I'm sorry I'm going to reply with an avatar like mine :/
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Dude, I work at a Ruby Tuesday. All we have is the same 8 or so song repeat list...for months...if I have to hear "I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you ask for it, 'cause you need one, you see," one more time, I'm going to go all Cho on the place.
MY... ..URGE TO KILL.. .. IS GETTING.. .. BIGGER......
F**K o** and d*e will ya? Not for the fact that you said you were tired of DT an Tool but for the fact that all of us are stressed to listen to UNBELIEVABLY ****ty music ALL day long at work, giving us the irrepressible envy to bang our heads against the wall hard enough to faint and escape the pain and you.... you..... you listen to DT and Tool??? And you come here to WHHHIINNEE about it?

What is WRONG with you people??!?!?
The army is exactly like Boys Scouts .... except Boys Scouts are supervised by adults.
Quote by Timik
F**K o** and d*e will ya? Not for the fact that you said you were tired of DT an Tool but for the fact that all of us are stressed to listen to UNBELIEVABLY ****ty music ALL day long at work, giving us the irrepressible envy to bang our heads against the wall hard enough to faint and escape the pain and you.... you..... you listen to DT and Tool??? And you come here to WHHHIINNEE about it?

That's the basic summary of the mind of all DT fans...
do realize that everyone on ug is going to hate you now
sorry bro <3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

+1 to the guy that said BTBAM and life would be complete
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Quote by jharv23
dream theater and tool...i was forced to listen to both tonight at work for like 2 hours straight.

Oh, so you probably only listened to three or four songs right?
Quote by Twist of fate
Music doesn't give you a release of sexual tension.
...most of the time

I have a messy record collection
Quote by 6079 Smith W
Tool owns your face off. If you don't like Tool you're probably gonna burn in hell.

ugh. music elitists.

I like tool, and I don't care if other people do or do not like them. try that.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by ratmblink123

Sig worthy? I think so. Sigged.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Timik

I like how you censored the word "die" even though you've been here like 6 years .

(and you're just as bad as someone who's been here for 6 days)
Quote by ratmblink123
^Holy sh*t and 02'er!

i thought that they were merely legends
this friends is a day to remember
Quote by 6079 Smith W
Tool owns your face off. If you don't like Tool you're probably gonna burn in hell.

And I can just as easily declare the admiration for Tool is sacriligious. So have fun in hell with all the other heathens.

BTW, ts, my condolences. That's almost as bad as having to listen to Dave Matthews and stupid jam band crap all day where I work.

Quote by Timik

We have opinions. Sorry.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Consider yourself lucky, at work I have to listen to stuff like Take That and Will Young. I don't even like DT or Tool that much but it'd be much better.
Quote by Muzikh
Oh, so you probably only listened to three or four songs right?

so true. I'm also on the side that definitely wouldn't mind... but I could understand why lots of people would get annoyed by it easily (judging by some of my friends' opinions).
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Page 1 of 2