Page 1 of 4
And I'm not sure what's going on.
I haven't cried, I don't really feel any emotions.
I got home, went to call him, and saw him dead in his room.
I'm not happy about it, in case it seemed like it.
I just can't seem to feel sad about it either.
What's wrong with me?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Stop raping him he'll be fine.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
If this is actually serious, why are you on UG? You should be working on the situation and consoling your family members, not telling a bunch of pre-pubescent guitar players about it.

And if you are being serious, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Edit: Okay, I'm about 90% sure this is some kind of joke? It's not funny.

Edit2: Dammit, now I don't know!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Last edited by metal4life592 at May 4, 2008,
Quote by konkordmusk
What's wrong with me?

It's probably just shock.....I'm terribly sorry for you man...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by metal4life592
If this is actually serious, why are you on UG? You should be working on the situation and consoling your family members, not telling a bunch of pre-pubescent guitar players about it.

And if you are being serious, I'm really sorry to hear that.

+1 but that really sucks if you're actually serious
if it's serious, i am sorry.

if not. well then you can lick my nuts kind sir!
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Get off the computer. Now. Go to your room and think. Go to your family.

edit: Also, I feel terrible for you, you're probably in shock. Just please dont spend your time on here after this... not now. Hope things get better sweetheart <3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Get off the computer. Now. Go to your room and think. Go to your family.

This
If your serious, then you're justin shock. You'll feel miserable later.

Again if you're serious, that sucks dude.
I'm here because I'm not sure what to do.
I'm kinda offended that some of you think this is a joke, but I can see how it would seem so.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
don't tell him to get off his computer, sometimes it can help you to come to terms with things a lot easier when you're talking to a stranger.

TS, i'm really sorry to hear that. if you need to talk about it at any point i'll listen.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by konkordmusk
I'm kinda offended that some of you think this is a joke, but I can see how it would seem so.

Seriously. Get off and see a family member.

NOW!
If you're joking, I call dibs on his Fall Out Boy CDs.
If you're serious, I'm sorry for your loss, but I want his Fall Out Boy CDs.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by Silent_Jester13

You, sir, are a ****ing asshole. Burn in hell.

As for the topic poster, I'm really sorry to hear that, but definitely get off UG. Find someone you can talk to, or just spend time alone.
Quote by konkordmusk

if this is real, i'm sorry bro.

But can you blame us for thinking it could be a joke? This is the pit after all, and trolls love it here.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by konkordmusk

Look, I feel terrible for you, but the Pit is not the place for sympathy or guidance, and I dont want you getting offended or hurt by some of the stupid stuff people will say in here.
You family needs you, and you need your family. Please go see them. Call a friend and talk to them. Do something. Just dont stay in here.
<3
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

if the first thing someone does after seeing a dead family member is go on UG and write about it, they have serious problems
Quote by Silent_Jester13

That's not funny, you douche bag.

Sorry to hear about that, but why are you on the computer? You need to be with your family in a time like this, not talking to people on a guitar forum.
I was gonna make a comment about needing pics for proof.

BUt if this is real , Sorry for your loss man.
Quote by nt1440
if the first thing someone does after seeing a dead family member is go on UG and write about it, they have serious problems

Which is why a lot of us find it hard to take him serious, if it was me I'd probably go far away from home.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
That sucks man, get off tra internet and talk to your parents, and friends, you probaly aren't feeling any emotions right now cause your in complete shock and deep down you just aren't ready to accept he is gone.
Quote by vintage x metal
Look, I feel terrible for you, but the Pit is not the place for sympathy or guidance, and I dont want you getting offended or hurt by some of the stupid stuff people will say in here.
You family needs you, and you need your family. Please go see them. Call a friend and talk to them. Do something. Just dont stay in here.

<3
I can't bold this hard enough.
Quote by Munchlaxatives
Which is why a lot of us find it hard to take him serious, if it was me I'd probably go far away from home.

exactly what i meant, this just seems like a twisted joke
Quote by konkordmusk
What's wrong with me?

well some people dont feel sad when people die. i didnt cry or anything when my nana died. i just didnt feel the need. but you might just be in shock right now and it hasnt settled in. your mind might be rejecting the reality of the situation to keep from being overwhelmed with emotion. you might feel bad and maybe even cry later on once you go a while without having him around. losing someone isnt easy and people handle it in different ways. and by the way, im dorry to hear about that.
Oh **** kid. Im so sorry. Much love to you bro. Much much love.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Legends16
This may be your only time to physically pee in someone's butt. Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance.

Humor attempt FAILED
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Oh my... I'm so sorry to hear this. It probably just hasn't hit you yet. Maybe you're in shock, like some other UGers brought out. It didn't hit me right away after a loved one of mine commited suicide. But UG really isn't the place to be after something like this. Your family probably needs you and being with them will be much better for you. I wish you and your family the best and hope things get better. I'm really sorry to hear about this.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Dude, get off the pit.

Probably not the right time to post.
LARGE TEXT
It's okay. You probably blocked your emotions because it was too overwhelming. It happens to some people. It will suddenly hit you soon or later.
I'm really sorry for your loss .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Silent_Jester13

You know what, i hope you get raped anally by a big black guy, at the same time being eaten by rabid dogs, while getting your intestines lit on fire and cut apart by a chainsaw. I hate you that much right now.

****ing douchebag.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
You know what, i hope you get raped anally by a big black guy, at the same time being eaten by rabid dogs, while getting your intestines lit on fire and cut apart by a chainsaw. I hate you that much right now.

****ing douchebag.

+1
What's up with all the ****ed up comments?

This isn't funny.
LARGE TEXT
dude its bad that he died but its even worse that you were the one that found him.
I'm sorry for your loss
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Page 1 of 4