eeewww....

lol

ohhh
its a person

lol i thought it was a race/kind of person

but none the less
still creppy
That's rather odd. Can't imagine why a man would suggest another man attempt to bite off his penis. Shame they burnt it, seems like the dish had some real potential.
yeah rammstein wrote mein teil about him
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
I've read about that before. Apparently the events were all on video.
Quote by FreeManson15
yeah, but for some reason, I would really like to find this video tape...

As horribly disgusting the video may/will be, my curiosity agrees with this statement.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's rather odd. Can't imagine why a man would suggest another man attempt to bite off his penis. Shame they burnt it, seems like the dish had some real potential.

theres some crazy ass fetishes out there...
thats disgusting. but sadly, this is even worse, actually i don't think i can put it here without getting banned, but if you want to see something really disturbing google "bme pain olympics" its the first site and it makes me want to vomit.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by fallingforever
thats disgusting. but sadly, this is even worse, actually i don't think i can put it here without getting banned, but if you want to see something really disturbing google "bme pain olympics" its the first site and it makes me want to vomit.

Haha I've seen that...I really don't think it can even compare with what this mans video tape might hold...
Quote by Doppelgänger
I've read about that before. Apparently the events were all on video.

As horribly disgusting the video may/will be, my curiosity agrees with this statement.

Ditto...
I think I can honestly say I have absolutely no desire to see the video. Seems like it was a very interesting court case however, I wish I was still taking law class.
DAS IST MEIN TEILLLLLLLL

let me all caps for comedic effect.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
haha if anyone finds the video send it to me. I'm not sure I want to watch it, but I'll probably be a better person for it.
"Meiwes read a Star Trek book for three hours whilst his victim was bleeding to death in the bath"

BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Great Rammstein song.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->