So once again do you think i could sing hallelujah for a future cover? I hope I improved from the last one. I am a new singer so plz plz plz give all the tips you can.

Just like my last one I stuck to the chords for this one.

Huge thanks to Adam_G, eXperiment63 and ChordProgressiv for their critique last time. Hope you guys post again.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=196804&content=music
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
That's so bad I think you just gave me cancer.

Quote by sineP
What did you do? Fart into a microphone?
it was pretty good, but i dig ur amin blues song awhole lot more it was pretty tasty,
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
haha nice dude. Its about the only thing im good at when it comes to guitar. Blues lead guitar.

Edit: and that recording was from like when i was 15!
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx

Quote by sineP
No offense man, but have you heard the song?

I know some people try to make it their own, but you still have to stay in tune and on key. Your voice goes up and down, up and down, and up then down once more. Try and hit the notes, and if you can't, in most cases that's just how your voice is. Try changing the key, then try singing it. Maybe your voice just isn't suited to it.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Sorry I don't like the vocals, you don't hit the notes. It's out of tune almost everywhere. Maybe sing along with the original first.
-_- K maybe i should sing along with the original.
maybe you could point out the part that most often is out of tune?
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx

Quote by sineP
Thanks for your comment on my vid btw, I listened again and the beginning is quite good, but at 1:30 till 1:44 it goes wrong for example. You hit the wrong notes... I think it also would help you if you learn something about guitar scales. You should sing the notes of the guitar scale that fits this song. Good luck!